My ADR Success Story - and some tips for you!

I wish I had found this thread when I was making my ADR's! I was unsuccessful in getting an ADR for BOG :(

Since our 180 DBF and I have been trying everyday, calling and checking online, to get an ADR for any day 9/13-9/20. Its just the 2 of us so we've been searching for tables for 2 people.

Any tips on what else we should do? Should we up our people count?? Are there a limited amount of tables for 2? What else can we do to increase our chances?! :confused:

Thanks. This worked for me. I didn't find this thread until after the frustrations of trying to make ADRs on the new site. I was able to get all of my reservations including BOG on Dec 1st-a MVMCP night.

on our first day we thought we would not go to a park all day since we will arrive in the afternoon
can we go to dinner in a park without a park ticket for that day
thanks

on our first day we thought we would not go to a park all day since we will arrive in the afternoon
can we go to dinner in a park without a park ticket for that day
thanks

No you cannot. You must have a ticket into the park to dine in the park.

Thank you, thank you LisaTN for the great hints and tips! The new system is maddeningly slow for making reservations. I just got all my desired reservations using your plan, including BOG for Thanksgiving night, which also happens to be my birthday!! :cool1::cool1:
So thanks again, it wouldn't have been possible without all the awesome people on this board!!

I am really struggling to book BOG for anywhere in the last 2 weeks of August. Any tips? Have been online every day for over 100 days...:sad2:

THANK YOU!!!!!

I was able to get all my ADR's this morning using your info. I followed exactly as you stated and it work great!! Even for BOG and F! dinner package. so I was finshed at 5:20 this morning and was able to call at 6:00am to get my Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voage booked. It has been a great day! Only 180 days to go!

I am doing a dry run for tomorrow and now it won't let me choose dec as my check in date. No dates in Dec are highlighted????? This is going to be a mess tomorrow!!!:badpc:

Thank you so much for this post! I am trying to book for 8 people is that too large? Should I just do 2 groups of 4? Anyone had an issue with bigger parties? Tia

Thank you so much for this post! I am trying to book for 8 people is that too large? Should I just do 2 groups of 4? Anyone had an issue with bigger parties? Tia

I was able to get all my reservations except BOG :( But the really cool thing too was I got the times we wanted (6:30 ish) for all 6 reservations! Thank you! Thank you!

I am doing a dry run for tomorrow and now it won't let me choose dec as my check in date. No dates in Dec are highlighted????? This is going to be a mess tomorrow!!!:badpc:

I tried a dry run, too, and couldn't get the dates to show up. When I made the ADR's yesterday, the dates wouldn't show up until I linked the resort reservation number to our profile on the website and then the dates worked. I didn't have any trouble with the Disney website yesterday. But it is important to have a profile set up with friends listed and the reservation number linked before you start.

Dawson'sMom said:
THANK YOU!!!!!

I was able to get all my ADR's this morning using your info. I followed exactly as you stated and it work great!! Even for BOG and F! dinner package. so I was finshed at 5:20 this morning and was able to call at 6:00am to get my Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voage booked. It has been a great day! Only 180 days to go!

Yay, in glad it still working for some. Hey if the new site is working even better. As for those it's not working, could you try another computer thr hasn't logged into the Disney site since the 'upgrade'?

Also, calling is the other option, and good luck. I know this doesn't working for everyone.

Fiveisaparty said:
I was able to get all my reservations except BOG :( But the really cool thing too was I got the times we wanted (6:30 ish) for all 6 reservations! Thank you! Thank you!

Yay! Did you get the ADRs for 8 or did you split them? Keep trying for bOG. Or go for lunch ;)

Thanks so much for this post! I will be bookmarking the old site. My 180 day mark isn't until November but I'm already chomping at the bit to get my ADRs! :rotfl: Last trip I took was very last minute and we only had about a month to plan so I was unable to get the BOG dinner ressie that we really wanted. Hopefully this time I'll have better luck!

I just wanted to post to say thank you! I took all the advice (we use the 'old' site anyway as we are in the UK) from this thread and others on here and got absolutely every single one of our ADRs within 10 minutes of when we wanted them this morning.
We are going Christmas Week, got all signature or character meals plus BOG dinner. Even got Narcoosees which we wanted for NYE so we could watch the fireworks. We are over the moon and know how lucky we are. It is so nice though to know we will have places to escape the crowds to recharge.

Good luck to everyone else and thank you all again for all the advice.
:goodvibes

Okay, I'm almost to my 180 days +10 and have read everything about how to get reservations for BOG. By the way - thanks for those of you who have posted about your success and strategy. So, today, I've gone to the old site and I can log in, I'm following Lisa's directions and my resort reservations are not on the old site. They are on the new site, but not the old one. When I try to add my resort reservation, it takes me directly back to the login page (even though it shows I'm still logged in).

Do I need for my resort reservation to be there or do I just need access to my confirmation number for my resort reservation?

For some reason online reservation keeps telling me that they cant find any dining reservations for December 31st. It displays this in yellow on top of page but when I plug in an individual restaurant it will give me available times. Anyone else find this? Just type in individual restaurant to get around it but it is annoying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter