My 1,000th Post!!!

jlawall

<font color=royalblue>Captain Lucky, the Great Pro
Well, here it is! I made it to 1,000! I joined this board just over a year ago when we returned from our first 7 day cruise. I have gained so much information and tips on this board. My cruise this summer exceeded my expectations - beyond belief! Learning all the inside info from other cruisers has made a huge difference. I can't wait to sail next summer and try out the things I still haven't been able to do on previous cruises.

My request to DCL............... keep planning new itineraries and building new ships. I would love to see the world with you!

Thx again to all for the great stories and suggestions! Keep 'em comin'!

partytime.gif

"Congratulations" on your 1000th post.;) Glad you enjoyed your cruise.

May your next 1,000 post and your next DCL cruise, be as enjoyable as your first 1,000 post and your past DCL cruises!!!

1074.gif
Congratulations, before you know it, the next thousand will be here!!

Thx to all! Clearly I'm having too much fun on these boards!!

3 more for 2700 posts here. Want to see them add up, stop over on the community board. LOL

Joanna

Originally posted by floridaminnie
Community Board is VERY addictive!

Yep Suzanne, VERY addictive, you and I are always there. Although Michelle and BD pops in every now and then.

Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter