MVPCP pictures

swclark

Mouseketeer
Hi.. how long did it take those of you who went to get your pictures from this? We were at the 12/20 party. Has anyone from that date gotten their picture yet?

Marla, you may want to call and check on your pictures - we were at the 12/15 party, and we got ours on the 26th. A lot of other people who were at the 12/15 party had already gotten theirs by 12/23!

It seems they are mailing them out within a week of the party.

We were also there on the 10th and received ours in a little over a week. I was pleasantly surprised to receive 4 copies - one for each member of our party. I had been under the impression we would only get one. The picture turned out great and it was nice to receive it so soon after our trip.

I was at the 12/19 party and the pictures arrived today. So be watching tomorrow or the day after new years. It'll probably get there soon!

we were at the 12/8 and recieved ours about 10 days later.....

We were there on Dec. 10 & got our pictures on Dec. 28. There were 4 of us & had requested 4 pictures & received 3!! Nice picture - even though our faces look a little 'orange' - I think that I had read where someone else had 'orange' faces also.

We were at the 12/17 and 12/20 parties, and have received pics from the 12/17 party. I know that the mail has been backed up with the usual holiday rush, so that may be why we haven't received the 12/20 party pics --- I'm not too worried about it just yet.
-MrsAPalm

I have called - twice - now - both times get a answering machine but no return telephone yet

We were there on 12/17 and received those pictures when our mail was delivered on 12/24. We also attended on 12/19 and have to receive those pictures. We had them taken at the end of the night (11:30 or so) and I wonder if they send them out based on when they were taken. I know that it was much more crowded on the 19th than on the 17th which is why we went back two nights later -- we got spoiled by the no-wait lines on the 17th. We should have been happy with having it happen to us once and not tried to recreate the evening. I'm sure the pictures will show up shortly from the 19th. By the way, we received 4 copies of the picture from the 17th - we were told we should receive one picture for each person in the group.

Just today received my MVMCP picture from 12/10's party - noticed the post mark was 12/31/02

We received our 12/19 picture yesterday -- I looked great (if I do say so myself) but DH's eyes are closed. Bummer.
-MrsAPalm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter