MVMCP Ticket Question

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
How early can we get into the MK with only our MVMCP tickets? I am thinking of going there our first night at Disney (12/4), even though we already have tickets for 12/11. Figuring that will get the kids into the Disney mood. Also, I think we are going to SeaWorld on 12/5 and that way they won't have to wait until Saturday (from Thursday) to get to Magic Kingdom. That is such a long time!!! LOL!

We hope to have a PS at Chef Mickey's around 5:15, but if I can get a 5:00 for Crystal Palace with just my MVMCP ticket, I would do that so that we are already inside the MK when MVMCP starts.

Hope I didn't confuse you!! What do you think?

We have a LTT PS for 5 pm the night on our night for MVMCP. I have been told that you can get into the park around 4 pm with the MVMCP ticket, if you have a dinner PS in the park. Mickey

I hope you are right. I don't want to use one of the days on our park hopper, but I'd really like to already be in MK when the party starts!

Last year we entered about 4:30pm with our MVMCP ticket and got our wristbands. Didn't have a PS, they didn't ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter