MVMCP - Sold out for Nov 8. Is there a snowball's chance?? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not bank on walking up to the park and being able to buy tickets for a sold out party. Maybe with some magical pixie dust or something, but you should be prepared for a hard no.
Oh, I'm certainly not placing any bets on that, but I'll ask once we get there on the 7th and see what shakes out - I went ahead and made some fast passes at MK earlier in the day. I got my FP for Haunted Mansion - that and some Ooey Gooey toffee cake at Liberty Tree and I'd call that a birthday win. If we can score some Christmas Party tix, bonus.

It was noted as ‘sold out’ a few days ago.

If it’s a CM discounted Party, there may still be CM tickets available - he should call as soon as possible.
the 8th is not a CM discounted party. This year there's only a few CM discounted dates: November 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21

I have tickets to the Nov 8th party. I've never been to one and, having bought them impulsively because some other members in my party thought it would neat, I am really regretting this one aspect of my trip. I so wish I could sell them to you!

Oh dear. I wish I could buy them from you too! I'm sure there are ways to make the most of it in spite of the crowd level. It's apparently still fine if you want to do rides, so I wouldn't mind still going to enjoy that. I personally don't care about special treats or taking pictures with particular characters (though I will ALWAYS take an opportunity to do so if the line is reasonable).

Last edited:

It hadn't sold out when I was looking for flights late last week - but I can't remember what day that was. I probably should have checked again over the weekend. I wasn't sure if they even had CM tickets available to parties - good to know. Hoping he'll call this morning.

Oh yeah, always have him buy the tickets. You save about $25 a piece being a CM!!

I'm crossing my fingers that they will all be taking selfies and watching the parade so i can ride all the rides. 🤞
I think we should be fine for rides, seems like they are there for the treats and the new shows that will debut this year. My plan is ride the rides early, grab some treats, maybe meet a character but we are going with all adults so I guess that should work better in my favor for not wasting time in line! Also we always catch the last parade, the park is cleared out by then and we got a good spot about 10 minutes before it started last year and it was a sold out party. Seemed like it cleared out at about 10ish.

If it is really important to you and worth the extra cost, you may be able to buy the seasonal pass to all the parties.

If it is really important to you and worth the extra cost, you may be able to buy the seasonal pass to all the parties.

FYI, a party pass for MVMCP has not been offered as of yet. MNSSHP yes, but not MVMCP. TBD if Disney decides to offer it for MVMCP.

FYI, a party pass for MVMCP has not been offered as of yet. MNSSHP yes, but not MVMCP. TBD if Disney decides to offer it for MVMCP.

Yes, that's why I said you may be able to buy it. If I am recalling correctly, the party pass wasn't announced or offered until the night of the first Halloween party. So, it may be the same for Christmas.

I hope they don't release that pass, been hearing way to many stories of the Halloween parties being like a busy day in the MK. Does anyone know if that pass works even if the party is sold out?

I know in the past once they state the party has sold out you could still purchase tickets at the Magic Kingdom. I've done it twice and both times was allowed to buy. It also worked for a sold out after hours party.

Holy bananas! So after overselling the parties to begin with they sell even more tickets on top of that to walk ups?? This annoys me WAY more than it should from the comfort of my couch.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad it worked out in your favour and this is not at all an attack. I’m just surprised. Although I’m not sure why.

Is anyone in your group military? I believe military personnel can still purchase tickets to sold out parties.

No military in my group. We're still going...I'm just making plans on the assumption I won't be going to the party - which I am totally fine with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter