MVMCP and Fastpass Plus

So as long as i buy them through MDE (even if they're mailed) I should be able to book FP+ since I have no other park passes?
Whether you buy them through MDE or use a secondary email address, "possibly" is still the best answer regarding booking FPs.

If it's absolutely necessary for you to have FPs, you can always link a 1-day MK ticket to your MDE account and you'll be guaranteed FPs for that day. You'll just tap your MB or MVMCP ticket at the FP line and your 1-day ticket remains intact for a future park visit.

I just purchased my tickets yesterday for the Dec. 6 party. If I can't make any FP at the 60 days, would I be able to the day of or not at all?

I just purchased my tickets yesterday for the Dec. 6 party. If I can't make any FP at the 60 days, would I be able to the day of or not at all?
You'll be able to book 3 FPs at the kiosk but at 4:00p when you enter, there won't be many left.

Do you have any regular tickets linked to your MDE account?

You'll be able to book 3 FPs at the kiosk but at 4:00p when you enter, there won't be many left.

Do you have any regular tickets linked to your MDE account?
Not yet, I'm buying our tickets next week. Will that make a difference once I have them and am linked?

Not yet, I'm buying our tickets next week. Will that make a difference once I have them and am linked?
Yes. Your ticket entitlements allow you to book for the park days of your choosing.

So, when your booking window opens, book for your regular tickets + Party ticket and see if the system allows that number of days.

If it doesn't allow the +1 Party ticket, you can still book for the Party day by leaving one park day that follows the Party day, open.

Then, use your FPs on the Party day because the in park system doesn't care how the FPs were booked. After the Party day ends, go back into the system and book FPs for the park day that still needs FPs.

Whether you buy them through MDE or use a secondary email address, "possibly" is still the best answer regarding booking FPs.

If it's absolutely necessary for you to have FPs, you can always link a 1-day MK ticket to your MDE account and you'll be guaranteed FPs for that day. You'll just tap your MB or MVMCP ticket at the FP line and your 1-day ticket remains intact for a future park visit.

So what's to prevent the 1d ticket being accidentally used for entry to the park, rather than the MVMCP ticket? In my case I would want to save the 1 day ticket for later in the week.

Yes. Your ticket entitlements allow you to book for the park days of your choosing.

So, when your booking window opens, book for your regular tickets + Party ticket and see if the system allows that number of days.

If it doesn't allow the +1 Party ticket, you can still book for the Party day by leaving one park day that follows the Party day, open.

Then, use your FPs on the Party day because the in park system doesn't care how the FPs were booked. After the Party day ends, go back into the system and book FPs for the park day that still needs FPs.
This describes my situation exactly. Thank you. So I should buy a 1day ticket and MVMCP, both linked to the same profile in MDE? and use both to book advance FPs for after 4pm on party day?

So what's to prevent the 1d ticket being accidentally used for entry to the park, rather than the MVMCP ticket? In my case I would want to save the 1 day ticket for later in the week.
For each party, there are designated entrance tapstiles where only Party entitlements are deducted from your MDE account.

This describes my situation exactly. Thank you. So I should buy a 1day ticket and MVMCP, both linked to the same profile in MDE? and use both to book advance FPs for after 4pm on party day?
If your Party ticket doesn't allow booking for the Party day, book FPs based on your 1-day entitlement. Then, after the Party day, book FPs for your "real" park day.

Hopefully, your MVMCP ticket will allow you to book FPs. :)

For each party, there are designated entrance tapstiles where only Party entitlements are deducted from your MDE account.

If your Party ticket doesn't allow booking for the Party day, book FPs based on your 1-day entitlement. Then, after the Party day, book FPs for your "real" park day.

Hopefully, your MVMCP ticket will allow you to book FPs. :)

You always have the answers! Thank you. I'll have the answers on Sunday. Now I just have to decide what my "real" park day should look like. Oh decisions!

@hiroMYhero So a caveat would be that I should purchase a 1-day MK ticket if I want MVMCP entitlements. I can assume that an Epcot-AK-HS ticket would not work, right? Can I later decide to enter Epcot using the MK ticket?

@hiroMYhero So a caveat would be that I should purchase a 1-day MK ticket if I want MVMCP entitlements. I can assume that an Epcot-AK-HS ticket would not work, right? Can I later decide to enter Epcot using the MK ticket?
Correct. It would have to be an MK ticket.

You'd need to exchange the ticket at a booth and possible receive a refund on the difference.

and similarly you'd have to be sure the season the 1-day ticket is valid for is as good or better than the season you will attend MVMCP. Since my 1d will be a "peak" ticket, I should have no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter