Must fess up...

RealMickeysGirl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien
One of my sorority sisters called me yesterday before I left work and told me she went to Hobby Lobby and all their stickers were half price.

Soooooo, I had to go by there on my way home from work. Like I needed more stickers - but I still bought them.

Thanks for the update! I need to take my sister to Hobby Lobby tomorrow night for her college project stuff...so I'll take my cash in with me! :thumbsup2

Do we ever need stickers?!? :teeth:I have so many that I have them in 2 file boxes...must stop shopping...

Their albums and refill pages are half off too! :cool1: I bought tons of stickers and a couple of albums!!

I must resist...I must...I spent way too much last weekend, including a full set of pens.

But if there are new Tink things.........

Oh, yes! I had to stop by Hobby Lobby on the way home from dinner tonight! Could not resist 50% off! Not that I needed stuff, but all of the Disney stuff was just too cute, which then led to looking at the other stuff, and you know how that goes! :rolleyes: Their rubber stamps are all 50% off, too, just in case anyone needs those and can go by tomorrow! :banana:

I live in CA and we don't have Hobby Lobby. My mom lives in TN and buys me loads of stuff and sends it to me! Of course, when I visit her, there's never any good sales! So I make a list (which is VERY long) for her to buy when they are on sale! She tells me every Monday what is on sale for the week and to see if there's anything that I need to add to the list. It's hard though because I don't know what they have because there's so many new things! My response is... "just get anything Disney if it's new!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter