Must do TS meals for little girls?

Abibaby

Earning My Ears
First timers here...We will have 6 people. Me, DH, MIL and 3 girls ages 9,7 and 3 1/2. We want to do 3-4 TS meals through out our week.

The ones that are on my maybe list so far :
Cinderellas royal table
Chef Mickeys
Akershus
1900 Park Fare

are there any others that you would consider 'must do' dining experiences for first timers, especially a family w/ 3 princesses princess:

Why not the Crystal Palace to meet Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger?

They might get "princessed" out! :)

What meal are you having at 1900PF? The characters are different for bfast and dinner.

Your list looks good, but then again my girls can see Princesses over and over again, lol!

I would also think about Crystal Palace for Pooh and friends.

I have three girls too (although preteens now), anyhow, when they were little one princess character meal was plenty. So I would do Cinderella's castle and chef Mickey's then do other meals without characters...or mickey's backyard barbeque or hoop de doo. Ohana's has hula hoop contests and coconut races, that's fun! Sci-fi drive in is a fun meal!

It really depends on what characters your girls like. If they enjoy the classic characters you might think about Cape May for breakfast or Tusker House for breakfast.

Our family really likes 'Ohana for breakfast - the characters there are Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. 1900 Park Fare was excellent for breakfast and we saw Tigger, Pooh, Alice, Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins. Our other favorite is Garden Grill for farmer Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale.

I would go with Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway in EPCOT,
1900 Park Fair Dinner, Chef Mickey's Dinner, and Crystal Palace Breakfast.

Of course some of our other favorites are Cape May Buffet Breakfast, Sci-Fi lunch and Ohana breakfast or dinner.

For my little niece her must do's are all breakfast, CP, Ohana, Princess in Norway...she loves breakfasts foods so that is a plus but the characters at these meals are her favorites and they are so interactive with her

What about the tea at the GF? A little change of pace and most little girls would LOVE it.
Even my DGS loves tea parties!!!!

I would def do 1900 park for dinner, My DD11, DD3, and DS2 LOVED it there, the step-sisters were really funny and there is different types of food to choose, not just ur standard buffet.

My 7 year old daughter's favorite character restaurants were Crystal Palace and Akerhus. Her favorite restaurant overall was the Biergarten! She loved the dance floor.

Ok, for little girls...definitely CRT & Akershus. We did both for lunch and enjoyed both! We're doing both for breakfast in May. Chef Mickey's (breakfast or dinner) & Crystal Palace breakfast! Those are the MUSTS!!!

Otherwise, we enjoyed Teppan Edo & 1900 Park Fare breakfast. In May we are trying Cape May & Tusker House breakfasts & Le Cellier dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter