Musketeer Hat?

T i DuBL GuH eRR

--Tigger--
How rare is this Musketeer Hat? I just traded two wanted posters and a cactus chair for it and I have real bad feelings about it right now after talking with some people. The person I traded with is on my friends list so hopefully we could "trade back" if this was a really uneven trade (which I feel it was :guilty: ). Could someone help me out with this? Thanks again.

I don't think it was a bad trade. You can get wanted posters and cactus chairs all day long. I think the hat is more rare, but that is just my opinion.

I have to agree with the doc... the hat is rarer than the wanted posters or cactus chairs.

And can I suggest that if you are wondering about a trade that you ask for other's opinions before you make the trade- that way you get all the information you need before you agree to trade.

Because although you could ask to "trade Back" it is rude and I know I won't trade again with anyone who asks to trade back - see if this person was on your friends list they probably would have held the hat for you for a day or so while you check and prepare on offer.

But as I've always said- if you really wanted the hat- and were willing to trade the wanted posters and cactus chair for it- then it was a good trade for you... VMK has that second accept button as your last chance to back out of a trade for a reason.

But to answer your question again- I think you did a good trade

yes i agree with them... it was a fair trade and it wouldnt be nice to ask her to trade back... ppl have wanted me to trade them back after a trade :( and i aways say no... that they should of said something before we made the trade!!

Ok thx for the help everyone I just wanted to make sure :thumbsup2 . I rarely see anyone wearing it (I guess because it's not that attractive. :p ) Now I'm trying to trade it for another/other rare item/s. No one seems to be interested in it lol. Any takers?

I was gifted a muskateer hat and I love it! I wear it more than my crown. The only thing that would make the muskateer hat better would be to lose the hair that comes with it. if it was just the hat like the cowboy or mansion hat it would be awesome.

but, my VMK character has black hair now so it kinda just blends right in. :goodvibes

p.s. look for me in VMK, I wear mine!

AllisonY2K said:
I was gifted a muskateer hat and I love it! I wear it more than my crown. The only thing that would make the muskateer hat better would be to lose the hair that comes with it. if it was just the hat like the cowboy or mansion hat it would be awesome.

but, my VMK character has black hair now so it kinda just blends right in. :goodvibes

p.s. look for me in VMK, I wear mine!

True! I love my Musketeer hat! But like you I wish it didn't have the hair, since my characters hair is light brownish so it looks pretty funky. I don't wear it on my 'normal' days, but I love wearing it on the days I 'dress up'...which has been a lot more often lately :rolleyes1

By the way, since we're on the subject, I am somewhat new to VMK (maybe at most 3 weeks), when did the Musketeer hat come out, how did you get it, and how long has it been out of distribution(if it is)? I would love to know it's back story (It was gifted to me so I am unsure :blush: )

The Musketeer hat is more rare than the items you got in the trade but it is not more popular the musketeer and the Peter Pan hat are the least popular that VMK has released. There is rare and there is popular and sometimes they are different.

I think the hair attached it the main reason most people don't wear them same with the Peter Pan hat.

You should not ask your friend for a trade back. No trade backs are an unwritten rule in VMK so make sure you want what you are trading for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter