Musket Mickey- The Reports of his death are greatly exaggerated!

Musket Mickey? Who's that.

Just had to look in to see why this popped back to the top......

That IS a pretty sweet cart....Im a fan of diamondplate.....its like HE-MAN jewelry!!

I have dug deeply into the Disboards archives to resurrect this thread that has been dormant for almost a year.

But, I found another Musket Mickey.

This one was not at the Fort, but I think this still counts.

After my President's Day weekend visit in 2009, I received a post card in the mail inviting me to take a survey about my stay at the Fort. I used to get survey requests after every visit, but I don't recall receiving one for quite some time now.

Anyhow, earlier this week, I logged on to the site designated by the post card, and began taking the survey.

Look what popped up on my computer on the screen asking the first survey question:

survey.jpg

Is this some kind of sign?

TCD

Oh...TCD...tell me you right clicked on it and saved it to your hard drive!!!!!

Oh...TCD...tell me you right clicked on it and saved it to your hard drive!!!!!

The only thing I saved was a screen shot of the survey screen, sorry :(

D'oh

I am not sure that I could have right clicked on the image. But, I didn't try.

D'oh

I will see if the password to take the survey still works (I doubt it).

D'oh

TCD

lol....its ok...your job is reporting the news...not pirating copyrighted material!! Thats MY job!!! :)

Is this what you are looking for?

n55729381574_4109.jpg

Joanne..thats basicly what it is...but the official one says "Resort & Campground".....and has a transparent background.....I could easily erase the background and add the "& campground" part...but there's just a slight thrill about jacking official Disney files!!!

Joanne..thats basicly what it is...but the official one says "Resort & Campground".....and has a transparent background.....I could easily erase the background and add the "& campground" part...but there's just a slight thrill about jacking official Disney files!!!

Darn, I thought I was being a huge help!! Oh well, I know you guys will find it.

You ARE a great help, girl...we need you to brighten up the day!!!

This a photo I took in December 2008 when we were there, it is the side of a trash can as you exit the back door of the Meadows Trading Post, it looked brand new to me.

MouseFest2008976.jpg

Thanks to Jen he is on the front of my TT!!!! Thanks again Jen you did a great Job.....I got a Cricut recently so now I'm learning how to paly with it so I can have some fun making things for future trips!!! and stuff for the house...already sent a card to DGD with Ariel on it...I've bought 3 Disney Cartridges so far and want to learn how to scan and do some cuts from that....any suggestions?????

Time for another photo.

This was was also taken within the boundaries of the Fort on 10/21/07.

Who can tell me where this is?

Picture001.jpg

TCD

Oooh, I wish I had a photo of that I could print off and put on my DD15's shirt- she'd love it! (huge Chip & Dale fan)

BDR,

Here is what I have to offer.

FORTWILDERNESS.gif
DisneysFortWildernessResortandCampg.gif

New-FW-MM.png

Keep Smilin'

P1000816.jpg

THATS the one!!!!! :thumbsup2 Thanks Chris....I havent seen you around much...how've you been?

Everyone here is fat and happy. Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things real soon. Just real busy at work so I don't have much time to play. Not that I was playing at work. Nooo, that didn't happen, I was always real busy. ;)

I received another offer to take the on-line survey after my most recent Fort visit.

This time, I did capture the Musket Mickey image. The computer offered to save it in two formats, which I did. Here is what I got:

FORTWILDERNESS-1.jpg

FORTWILDERNESS.gif

One file is a bmp, the other a gif. These look like they are the same image that Chris already posted, but they are right off of the recent Disney survey. If anyone would like the file, send me a PM with your e-mail address, and I will send it on.

TCD

Thanks to Jen he is on the front of my TT!!!! Thanks again Jen you did a great Job.....I got a Cricut recently so now I'm learning how to paly with it so I can have some fun making things for future trips!!! and stuff for the house...already sent a card to DGD with Ariel on it...I've bought 3 Disney Cartridges so far and want to learn how to scan and do some cuts from that....any suggestions?????

Check out the creative community - and then there is a subgroup of scrappers - here on the DIS

The fine scrappers over there have posted many links to online tutorials using the SCAL with the cricut.

I am just collecting links right now, so I when I get my Cricut (I put in a HUGE request for Mother's Day :lovestruc) I am off and running.:cool1: And now I know what files I am gonna use first to try to recreate :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!