Musician vs Sound System for Ceremony?

mermaidbride1108

Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09
We are getting married on the Beach outside of the Wedding Pavilion, I orginally wanted a Sound System so I can play a CD, but now I'm reconsidering for the harp.

I wanted to play the 'Finale' song from the Little Mermaid on Broadway (for our recessional, very pretty song, the one that plays when they get married in the end of the show) Other than that, I just wanted instrumental music but I think having the Live Music would be classy and the harp would work with the whole mermaid fairytale theme.

Which do you guys think Harp or Sound System? Will I have any issues on the Beach without a Sound System?

I was thinking if I get the harp, I would go with the Little Mermaid on Broadway songs for the DVD.

What do you think???

Bump. I'm getting married on Shipwreck Beach...so I would be interested to know too :)

I wanted to play the 'Finale' song from the Little Mermaid on Broadway (for our recessional, very pretty song, the one that plays when they get married in the end of the show) Other than that, I just wanted instrumental music but I think having the Live Music would be classy and the harp would work with the whole mermaid fairytale theme.

I don't have any advice (sorry! wish i did!) but I love the idea of playing the Finale. Especially since it looks like you're having a Little Mermaid wedding. It fits perfectly!

I don't have any advice (sorry! wish i did!) but I love the idea of playing the Finale. Especially since it looks like you're having a Little Mermaid wedding. It fits perfectly!

Thanks! I'm thinking there isn't much advice to give on this topic... Another topic to discuss during PS! Hopefully, I'll make a decision there:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter