Music for video...what were your choices?

Malibelle

<font color=magenta>Malibelle<font color=darkorchi
I have to pick music for our video in the next couple of weeks. We are using A Cut Above with Kyla Feely. She send me a list of how many songs to pick, its about 10. I am just wondering what everyone picked to help get me started. The hardes to pick are the fast songs for dubbing over the dancing part. I don't know what to use. This is what I have so far but its not the final list.

Photo Montage: Remember the magic
Pre- Ceremony: L-O-V-E
Cocktail hour: In the mood
First Dance: Just in Time by Toni Bennett and Michael Buble'
Father Daughter: What a wonderful world
Groom/mother: not decided
3 fast songs for dubbing over dancing: Unsure
Ending montage: When you wish upon a star or Somewhere over the Rainbow

Well, if you wanted to go classic with the fast songs, you could pick swing music - either big band stuff like "Take the A-Train" or neo-swing songs by groups like Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and Royal Crown Review.

For more modern music, anything funky or disco could be good: "I Will Survive," (hmmm....the lyrics aren't exactly wedding-worthy...) or "Stayin' Alive" or any of the Earth, Wind & Fire hits.

Check out Diane's reception video, which she just posted a link to in her trip report - her DJ hit all the major party songs! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter