Music for my Video

waffles77

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I am trying to finally finish my 5 minute video from our trip to WDW from this past December. I am just taking very short clips from our whole time there and making a grand 'summary'. I am stuck with the music aspect of it.

Ideally, I would only like to have one song for the video. Any suggestions?? It was during Chrismastime so a lot of the video has the Christmas theme to it, so something Christmassy would be okay. I am just at a loss for what that might be.

Has anyone used anything in the past that you have particularly loved? I would love any suggestions!

Thanks!

How exciting! :banana: Vacation videos are the next thing on my "to do when I have time" list. :lmao: I would definately go with Disney related Christmas music. All of my Christmas CD's and tapes are put away but I know I have the Candlelight Processional; Disney Holiday Magic and some Disney swing themed CD's. DD has a CD, not sure of the name, but it's along the line of "special events". She used this CD for one of the Halloween vacation videos. I'd search "Disney Christmas music" and see what comes up. Good luck! :tink:

Thank you for the advice. You provided me with a couple of ideas I hadn't thought of before. The Candelight Processional idea was good, but wasn't right for our video this time.

Instead I searched for Disney Holiday music and found a bunch that I could use. I settled on Miley Cyrus Rockin' Around the Christmas tree. I am able to play it twice through and it works!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!