Music at the Polynesian Resort

Marty Joe

DIS Veteran
HiHo everyone,
One of the "many" things I love about the Poly is the music that is played between the longhouses and underwater in the volcano pool. I have bought a couple of CD's from Barns & Nobles, but they are not "it". From a past post, I have learned that the Poly music is on a continuous loop and is a compilation from many artists. If anyone can point me in the right direction with some names or artists, I would appreciate it. How bout ya Tikiman, any ideas? :cool1:

I forgot to mention that I bought the Lilo & Stitch Island Favorites at the Tikiboutique on the main floor of the GCH, which is not too bad but still not what I'm looking for...

Marty Joe said:
HiHo everyone,
One of the "many" things I love about the Poly is the music that is played between the longhouses and underwater in the volcano pool. I have bought a couple of CD's from Barns & Nobles, but they are not "it". From a past post, I have learned that the Poly music is on a continuous loop and is a compilation from many artists. If anyone can point me in the right direction with some names or artists, I would appreciate it. How bout ya Tikiman, any ideas? :cool1:

I sent you a PM.

Aloha

Steve

I am totally in love with the Polynesian and I really like Tikiman's website! I love how you can hear the music underwater!

Yes Please please share!!!!! That is so weird because I have been searching all over to find the music too! You can PM me too!

Unfortunatly that music was arranged just for the Poly. You wont be able to get it anywhere. But hopefully what you have thats close is good too.

I brought along a digital recorder and was going to place it next to the speakers and let it record for about an hour. But between Hurricane Wilma and our schedule I never did, I think it would have worked my recording of some the rides and the monorail announcements came out great.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_vr_digitalrecorders.asp

DN-264U-232U-md.jpg

I would love to have some music from the Poly!!! If you want to PM me Tikiman, please do :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter