Muppet Babies

DisneyGeek13_8_2006

<font color=darkgold>Belle is my favorite!<br><fon
Does anyone remember the show muppet babies it was the coolest show when i was little. baby kermit of corse was and still is the best!!!

omg! yeah!

i watched it every day! and remember they had a nanny but you only saw her legs! never above the waist! hehe!

OMG I remember that show..I used to love coming home from nursery school and watching it!!

I used to love that show. I watched a lot of cartoons when I was younger, and I wish they made a channel for cartoons from the 80's, that's when they had the best.

I thought that is was so funny that you could only see the nanny's legs and i think she had either purple and white socks,green and white, or purple and green but i think it was green and white!

That was the best show!
The only episode i recall was the one where Gonzo's (sp?) toy chickin got ripped and they all thought they'd never see it agin. It made me sad, but then happy cuz she got all better.:D

I used to LOVE that show!!!!!! I would watch it everyday and if i wasn't able to be home i would make my mom tape it for me....
What ever happened to that show???
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Awww, I loved Muppet Babies! I was always so mad that we never saw more of the nanny than her legs..

Dude that was the best show!! I am in love with the muppets!! Does neone know that show in WDW where it is in 3-D and like its all muppet stuff??? That was my fave thing there!! Muppets rock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter