Multiple tickets in my Disney experience

FreeCA

Mouseketeer
I have an eight day park hopper with Genie plus that I purchased

And I also have a three day complementary park hopper pass

When we use our magic bands to scan in does anybody know which one it would automatically choose? Would it give us the opportunity to choose?

Until you get a better answer - I think some people create an extra identity in their MDE account (like adding a fake family member). They then take the tickets they don't want to use for that trip, and assign them to the new identity.

Above is the best way to ensure a ticket doesn't get used. However, that gets tricky if you already have plans to use it (like another trip next month). Once park reservations are made, it gets trickier to re-assign the ticket.

Alternatively, stop by a ticket window or Guest Relations before entering a park for the first time. Have them prioritize the tickets on your profile. Unfortunately that isn't something you can do yourself. And double-check periodically during your visit to make sure nothing changed -- it's much easier to get it fixed onsite than after you get home.

Alternatively, stop by a ticket window or Guest Relations before entering a park for the first time. Have them prioritize the tickets on your profile. Unfortunately that isn't something you can do yourself. And double-check periodically during your visit to make sure nothing changed -- it's much easier to get it fixed onsite than after you get home.

THIS! In my experience it will just use the older ticket first. Definitely stop by guest relations before entering a park to make sure the correct ticket will be used.
We had a hot mess of a time on our last two trips because of this (you would think it would use the dated tickets you bought with your resort package instead of the undated/Covid closure extended ones. That was not the case).

Per Disney the way to order them by preference is have a castmember do it in person at the parks either Guest relations or one walking around with ipad

Definitely have a cast member prioritize the tickets in the correct order. I had called to have this done, and even though they supposedly had done this, I checked once I got into the park, and my admission had indeed taken a day off of the wrong ticket. We went to Guest Relations and they were able to make us whole (meaning that I now have to prioritize my "desired" ticket over TWO other tickets, but c'est la vie), but it was a pain and time out of our trip.

For our next trip, I plan to get this taken care of at the hotel on check-in day (which never ends up being a park day for us, due to the time we get in).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter