Multiple tags?

doombuggy

Has visited every Disney park in the world
How does one get multiple "tags" in the custom title section of the user CP? My cousin is stationed in Iraq, and I wanted to put something there about supporting our troops and his unit. Can you help? Thanks!

You cannot put multiple tags in yourself, nor can you put tags in color. Only the tag fairy can do multiple tags and colors.

However, if you post back what you'd like your tags to say, and what colors you'd like, we may be able to help based on what you're asking for.

My cousin is serving in the USMC in Iraq right now, and I was looking to put something like this underneath my "I love the DIS!" tag:

Semper Fi ~ Support our Troops!

Maybe in red, since red & gold are the colors of the USMC? Thanks for your help!

You can do multiple tags. After your first tag, hit the space bar a few times, then type in your next message. You'll have to experiment a bit to get the right spacing so it shows up under your first tag. :)

could you put another tag in under your tag fairy tags, or would that delete them? Just wondering...

From what I understand once you are tagged you can't change your tag or you will loose the tag fairy's tags.

Sparx said:
could you put another tag in under your tag fairy tags, or would that delete them? Just wondering...
If you put in your own tag, it will overwrite any previous tag, including any tag put in by the tag fairy.

MaryJo's suggestion of putting in extra spaces so the word wrap makes it look like a second line will work to some extent and that is one way a user can make a 'multiple' tag. Users themselves cannot put in a line feed/carriage return in a tag though. Only the tag fairy can do that.

My cousin is serving in the USMC in Iraq right now, and I was looking to put something like this underneath my "I love the DIS!" tag:

Semper Fi ~ Support our Troops!

Maybe in red, since red & gold are the colors of the USMC? Thanks for your help!

Can I have this tag created for me, please? I and USMC Unit 73880 thank you!

doombuggy said:
Can I have this tag created for me, please? I and USMC Unit 73880 thank you!
You got it! Somehow I missed your original reply...sorry.

Caskbill
U.S. Army, 1967-1970

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter