Multiple nights in AP on Wonder

abuck75

Mouseketeer
Just curious about multiple nights in AP on a sailing on the wonder. I think I understand the first night generally has sorcerer Mickey and drawings. Is it a similar experience on the second and third rotation during a sailing.

The second time you are there you will do the placemat drawing prior to dinner that will later be incorporated into a video of all placemat characters joining Disney people/critters. This is the truly magical show, not to be missed. After that, the rest of your rotations there will be rather tame. You can check out YouTube for previews of the placemat experience.

So if AP was nights 2, 3 and 6 with night 3 pirates night, the second (pirates night) would be the show that is not to be missed.

One time will be the signature menu for AP. The other nights will be the same themed menu as the other MDRs. One of those will likely be the Drawn To Magic "show".

So if AP was nights 2, 3 and 6 with night 3 pirates night, the second (pirates night) would be the show that is not to be missed.

If you have it 3 times and are in there for Pirate Night, that will be Pirate Night with Pirate art in the frames. The extra night (be it second or third) would be the animation night.

We had AP on the Wonder for 3 times on our Alaskan cruise this summer. First night was Sorcerer Mickey, second night I don't know because we had Palo and third night was the drawing night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter