"Multiple Experience" Anytime FP+ question

megster1123

Blown away at Pictured Rocks. Literally.
Our 60-day booking window opens tomorrow. Currently each member of our family has an additional 3 "multiple experience" FP+ loaded into our accounts. I plan on booking the standard first 3 FP+ at each of the parks we're visiting, but am confused how the extra 3 are used.

For example, day one in MK, let's say we use our first standard 3 FP+ and then see availability to continue booking one at a time through the app. Will those extra FP just sit idle in our MDX accounts until we are unable to book further and then can chose to use the anytime ones?

Our 60-day booking window opens tomorrow. Currently each member of our family has an additional 3 "multiple experience" FP+ loaded into our accounts. I plan on booking the standard first 3 FP+ at each of the parks we're visiting, but am confused how the extra 3 are used.

For example, day one in MK, let's say we use our first standard 3 FP+ and then see availability to continue booking one at a time through the app. Will those extra FP just sit idle in our MDX accounts until we are unable to book further and then can chose to use the anytime ones?
You can use the Anytime FPs at will. You can ride a Tier 1 for 3 consecutive rides. Just pick and choose how you want to use them; it’s not dependent on your pre-booked or additional FPs.

You can use the Anytime FPs at will. You can ride a Tier 1 for 3 consecutive rides. Just pick and choose how you want to use them; it’s not dependent on your pre-booked or additional FPs.

Thank you! I've never had these before so I want to make sure I don't totally mis-read the situation and screw up my bookings tomorrow. Appreciate the info :)

We just got back and received a multiple experience FP for 3 additional rides/attractions. Ours was for that particular day only and only valid at Epcot/MK. We got it because the 8:30am boat at the Poly never came.

I had FP booked 60 days out for MK, so we tapped for those 3 FP, then I was able to grab several more FP without touching the multiple experience ones. As long as you have a FP for the ride you tap, the system recognizes it and removes the correct FP.

We hopped to Epcot and used 2 of the multiple experience FP for Test Track and Soarin.

Then that evening we went back to MK and used the FP that I grabbed earlier for Jungle Cruise and used our 3rd multiple experience FP for Big Thunder. Then continued to grab other FP, until MDE said there were no more.

If you click on the multiple experience FP it will tell you what it’s valid for. I know for us we could not use it for Frozen, SDMT, or Mickey meet & greet. When we were at AK, the family in front of us tried to use one at FOP and were told that it’s not valid for either Pandora Ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter