Multilingual CMs

PadawanGirl

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm minoring in German at my college, I'm already pretty much conversational and well on my way to being fluent relatively soon, around the time I would be trying to do the college program. I was wondering if anyone who is multilingual and is/has been a CM could talk about the process to get the little language plaque on your name tag. Like, is there a test to prove your proficiency? About how advanced/fluent do you need to be? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

There is a test you have to take in order to earn the foreign language badge for your name tag. I have never taken it, because I don't speak another language. I believe it is both written and spoken testing.

There is a test you have to take in order to earn the foreign language badge for your name tag. I have never taken it, because I don't speak another language. I believe it is both written and spoken testing.

1) Yes, both written and conversational.
2) Most languages are available, including sign language (ASM).
3) I have taken it, and is not all that easy.
4) WDW does want their language reps to be proficient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter