Mug design at HHI?

TPBChick

Mouseketeer
Do the refillable mugs at HHI still have the resort name on them or are they now the same as the mugs at the WDW resorts?

Do the refillable mugs at HHI still have the resort name on them or are they now the same as the mugs at the WDW resorts?

They had a picture of Mickey & Minnie fishing off the HH pier and it says the resort name on it(2009 anyway).

Are these mugs available all year round? Because we've been to HHI about 8 times, but we've never seen these mugs. However, everytime we've gone, it's been off-season.

Are these mugs available all year round? Because we've been to HHI about 8 times, but we've never seen these mugs. However, everytime we've gone, it's been off-season.

I would think they would be available year round. The refill station is at the store in the main resort and that's open year round. Not sure about the beach house though, is Shutters just open during summer?

The mugs are cute. They've been the Mickey/Minnie design for the last several years just the date changes. We always buy them every summer and I love to use them during the year to remind me of our wonderful summer week in HHI. :)

We were just there in February and they are the same as WDW. We were disappointed that they changed from the HHI theme. But they still remind us of the great vacation we had, so still a worthwhile souvenir in our opinion. Not to mention all the coffee and soda we had!! :dance3:

We were just there in February and they are the same as WDW. We were disappointed that they changed from the HHI theme. But they still remind us of the great vacation we had, so still a worthwhile souvenir in our opinion. Not to mention all the coffee and soda we had!! :dance3:

Oh that is soooooo disappointing to hear. :( I really liked the resort specific mug especially for HHI!! I'm sure we'll still get the as during the summer we constantly are refilling, it's so HOT!

Thanks for all the info. I am disappointed but not surprised that the mugs are not resort specific any more. We will be going to HHI in June. I haven't been there since 2007. I read here on the DIS that they added an outside refill station near the merchantile. That is really nice.

I read here on the DIS that they added an outside refill station near the merchantile. That is really nice.

Hmm...I didn't see one outside the mercantile. There is one right behind the register inside it though. We were there last June '09...is this something added more recently or did I totally miss it. :)

Here's the refill station when we were there in November. They told us it had been there for just a few months. I just assumed that any refillable mugs would be the same style as WDW-

Ohh bummer! I usually throw out the previous year's mugs after we get home from vacation with a fresh batch. Guess I'll be keeping 2009's for home use for as long as they last. I loved the HHI mug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter