Mr. Potato Head parts, where in the "World" can I find them?

rileysmommy

<font color=deeppink>My husband ended my debate by
I know that I can get these in DTD but is there anywhere in the Magic Kingdom that you can get them at? I will only be in the parks for 2 days and I don't think a stop at DTD will be possible so where else can I get Mr. Potato Head parts? Do DTD stores stay open longer than the parks, especially in January when the parks close at 8:00 pm? Thanks!!!!!

We got some parts in AK in Dinoland. I know others have gotten them in DTD. There are several larger shops with more parts. We weren't in DTD too long to find them. I got many holiday parts in Dinoland.

rileysmommy said:
I know that I can get these in DTD but is there anywhere in the Magic Kingdom that you can get them at? I will only be in the parks for 2 days and I don't think a stop at DTD will be possible so where else can I get Mr. Potato Head parts? Do DTD stores stay open longer than the parks, especially in January when the parks close at 8:00 pm? Thanks!!!!!

We just went a week ago and the stores were definitely open later than the parks. They were also opened later in Sept and Oct when we were there last year. I do think they stay open later. I'm just not sure how much later. If I find out, I will post later.

I was on allears.net and the stores in DTD do vary but most seem to stay open until 11:00 - 11:30. Good luck.

There's a store at MGM/Disney studios that sells the Mr. Potato head parts.

Enjoy your trip. :thumbsup2

I've sort of developed a Mr. Potato Head addiction, thus I can tell you this:

MK--Toy Barn in Toontown.

MGM--Toy store on the end of Sunset, can't quite remember the name

EPCOT--Mousegears, it's huge but the potato parts are past the kitchen stuff in with the toy stuff :goodvibes

AK--Dinoland after you get off of Dinosaur

You can get them in toon town at the magic kingdom. They also have a similar setup with my little ponies, it's really neat. Also, last time I was there, I stayed at Pop century and you could get them in the hotel's gift shop

KatieIsSoPR said:
You can get them in toon town at the magic kingdom. They also have a similar setup with my little ponies, it's really neat. Also, last time I was there, I stayed at Pop century and you could get them in the hotel's gift shop

yup, you can still get them at Pop Century.

pezheadmeg said:
I've sort of developed a Mr. Potato Head addiction, thus I can tell you this:

MK--Toy Barn in Toontown.

MGM--Toy store on the end of Sunset, can't quite remember the name

EPCOT--Mousegears, it's huge but the potato parts are past the kitchen stuff in with the toy stuff :goodvibes

AK--Dinoland after you get off of Dinosaur

And DTD at once upon a toy

When purchasing the "As much as you can fit in the box for one low price" deal. I found that the cast members will help you if you ask, and they are very good at fitting as much as possible into that little box. Make sure you also fill the inside of the potato.

I love the mr. potato heads. I buy them for my grandchildren every time we go to WDW. I also keep a very big supply on hand at my house and even my youngest granddaughters ( 16 months old and 17 months old) love playing with them. I just started my two oldest granddaughters on the little ponies our last trip. I wish there was something especially for boys like the ponies for the girls. My grandson does love the potato heads though. I love the fact the cm will help you get your box as full as they can. enjoy

Sams Club had Giant Mr Potato head sets right before Christmas..but I mean big!

I have alot of potato head parts from my daughter which she has out grown. I was thinkin, heck mail me $20 bucks and I can ship them to you. Then I saw you live in the Lehigh valley and so do I! Wow! Did you ever find the parts you wanted?

I seem to remember the biggest selection being at DD, but does anyone know if it's at Once Upon a Toy, or WOD?

Thanks!

I seem to remember the biggest selection being at DD, but does anyone know if it's at Once Upon a Toy, or WOD?

Thanks!

It's at Once Upon A Toy ;) (believe me, I should know - I spent a small fortune there back in October! :lmao: )

FYI - there are pirate parts - a parrot, hat and eye c/w patch! pirate:

My DD's LOVE my little pony. Are these pieces available everywhere? ARe they interchangible with the Disney Potato pieces??

I think they tried to make the pirate treasure boxes for boys at WOD similar to the pony idea. I sure don't like it though. I have a boy and we love the potato heads! A small fortune I have spent too!

They used to have lincoln logs too, but I guess they didn't sell enough to keep them. Fun idea for kids though! Okay and all us kids at heart!

I saw a tip somewhere that said buy the head at home and then you get more parts at the store. Since the head takes up so much room it would free up alot of space in the box. We had a head already and little one had lost the arms etc...so I packed it in my to go box and then we will buy new parts there. Giving an old toy a new life. A new DISNEY life :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter