Mr. Baby

fd64273e.jpg

got his first haircut!! He looks like he's ready to enlist. :) He was a very good boy - he held still and didn't even cry, although Mommy did, a little. :):):)

AAAAWWWWWW!!
What a cutie pie, that first big boy haircut is tough on Mom. Cutting off my DS's curls broke my heart so I understand you tearing up.:

Mr. Baby is still looking devastatingly handsome JTB!!

It will be OK.

DS was born with a full head of hair, and it never fell out, by the time he was 5 months old, people were telling me what a beautiful little girl I had!! (never mind he was in navy blue, ballcap, and black sneakers!!)

I marched him into the barbers when he was about 10 months old and asked, "Can you make him look like a little boy?" And they did, very much the same haircut Mr. Baby got.

Sweet Baby James is a cutie! He looks as sweet as pancake syrup.;)

Is he joining the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or one of the reserves?:teeth:

Next time he gets a cut, buy him some camo and boots.;)

He's gonna be such a heartbreaker by the time he hits kindergarten!:)

JTB DO NOT SCARE ME BY PUTTING A :( BESIDE MR.BABY!!!! I thought he was hurt!!
I think he needs to be picked up asap Auntie Vicky, he doesn't need hair to come to Canada, it is hottrdnhell as Barry says, up here!! We'll bring him home before the snow flies!! ;)

And he does look so devastingly handsome!!!!!
CC

Originally posted by WebmasterCathyCanada
And he does look so devastingly handsome!!!!!
CC
LOL! He's got that "Ladies, I'm taken, eat your hearts out" look in his eyes, doesn't he.;)

Groosch JTB!! :)

Is that....Baby Buzz Goodyear in that VW?? :):)

heheheheee....He looks SOooooo Cute! :)

If fact....I'm tempted to call him Sweetie....but I wouldn't want ter violate any copyrights! ;) :teeth:

Originally posted by Goofyposter
If fact....I'm tempted to call him Sweetie....but I wouldn't want ter violate any copyrights! ;) :teeth:

You only have to worry about copyright problems when you try to emulate me and do double, triple or quadruple posts.:teeth:

SWEETIE is probably not a term that you would want to use. I don't think that you realize exactly what it means. :)

OMG...he is just so adorable...I just want to squeeze him!!!!
I hope you kept a little bit of that baby hair. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter