Moving a reservation from one MDE account to another

lzimm13

Mouseketeer
I'm part of a 6 person bachelorette weekend in Disney. We've decided its best to have one person handle fast pass, dining reservations, magical express, ect. and I, being the most knowledgeable, have been elected as "trip mom." Honestly, I'm excited about it cause, well, I'm a member here, lol. the only issues is the girl who originally made the room reservation has already connected it to an MDE account. If she hasn't done anything else can I still attach it to mine and do everything else? I've never had this issue before.

I'm part of a 6 person bachelorette weekend in Disney. We've decided its best to have one person handle fast pass, dining reservations, magical express, ect. and I, being the most knowledgeable, have been elected as "trip mom." Honestly, I'm excited about it cause, well, I'm a member here, lol. the only issues is the girl who originally made the room reservation has already connected it to an MDE account. If she hasn't done anything else can I still attach it to mine and do everything else? I've never had this issue before.
If you are connected as friends and family who share all plans then you will be able to do everything for her, including make fastpasses for her along with everyone else in your group. Just send her the invitation. :) You just can't cancel any resort reservation or ADR that she has made. We do this all the time for my husband and son who have their own MDE accounts.

Last edited:
If you are connected as friends and family who share all plans then you will be able to do everything for her, including make fastpasses for her along with everyone else in your group. Just send her the invitation. :) You just can't cancel any resort reservation or ADR that she has made. You can even pick out her MagicBands. We do this all the time for my husband and son who have their own MDE accounts.

I invited her, she accepted and I still can't see the reservation. Do I need to link the reservation as well or should it just pop up? I called Disney and was told that there can only be one 'manager' for a reservation and that she would have to call and have it switched to me. Thoughts?

I invited her, she accepted and I still can't see the reservation. Do I need to link the reservation as well or should it just pop up? I called Disney and was told that there can only be one 'manager' for a reservation and that she would have to call and have it switched to me. Thoughts?
I need a little more information. Are all six of you in one resort room or does she have her own room?
Have both of you marked it as sharing all plans?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!