Movies that rate a 10 out of 10

Well I am going by movies where if I see they are on, I can't stop myself from tuning in (even if they already started), and once I start watching, can't turn them off till they are done:

Casablanca
Godfather (1 and 2)
It's a Wonderful Life
Miracle on 34th Street
Star Wars (the original!)
African Queen
Grapes of Wrath
Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
Dances With Wolves
Duck Soup
Patton
The Bank Dick
The Hurt Locker
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
Treasure of the Sierra Madre
To Kill A Mockingbird

I am sure I am forgetting many too!

The Departed
Goodfellas
Pretty Woman

There are many on here I completely agree with but I won't repeat them.

These are some of my favorites too! I remember seeing Pretty Woman in the theater when it came out, then scoring a red and black jacket at Rave that was identical to the one she wore in the movie. I love Matt Damon in Departed--he's at his best playing a bad guy! And Goodfellas is perfection.
My top favorite is About Last Night, the original with Demi Moore and Rob Lowe. And for some reason Serendipity. I hate the characters and can't understand how he chooses Kate Beckinsale over Bridget Moynahan and she prefers John Cusack (who is looking for another woman the day before his wedding) over John Corbett but whatever.. I still love it. I love and own The Pianist.
Has anyone else seen The Florida Project? It's now one of my all time favorites. The opening scene with the kids is priceless! This movie has it all. It made me laugh cry, laugh, cry and think a lot about kids in this situation. The adults too. It makes me look at society differently.

Silence of the Lambs
Hannibal
Requiem for a Dream
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Unforgiven is the best western I've seen to date. Maybe even Eastwood's best performance. Fantastic piece.

I’ve always been a bigger John Wayne fan than an Eastwood fan, but Unforgiven is just so perfect! Doesn’t hurt having Morgan Freeman, either!

Steel Magnolias
Sound of Music
Fiddler on the Roof
The Philadelphia Story
Lawrence of Arabia
Halloween

Has anyone else seen The Florida Project? It's now one of my all time favorites. The opening scene with the kids is priceless! This movie has it all. It made me laugh cry, laugh, cry and think a lot about kids in this situation. The adults too. It makes me look at society differently.

I saw it- I thought it was great but incredibly depressing. I live about 30 minutes from that area and have known people who have lived in those motels, so it hit very close to home. But the kids were great and Willem Dafoe’s performance was fantastic.

Hell or High Water
The Breakfast Club
Unforgiven
Stripes
Beauty and the Beast (animated version, of course)
Moulin Rouge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter