Movies on the beach - Disney's Beach Club

VailaTigger

DIS Veteran
Having seen the post in the Everyday Adventures of the Purple Van, about movies on the beach in the evenings at Disney's Beach Club, I've thought about adding this to our plan for next April.

Nothing set in stone, but if we're awake enough one evening, it seems like something lovely to do!

But... how do we find out what time it's on, or even IF it's on, when we're out there? We're staying at Pop, could we ask at the front desk or something?

Any help gratefully received, as always! :thumbsup2

we stayed at yacht club this year, anyone can go along, there is a
campfire singalong with smores which the kids love.

we were there 18 days and never managed to see a full movie,
soon as there is a sign of rain its cancelled, and moved inside.:sad2:

Having seen the post in the Everyday Adventures of the Purple Van, about movies on the beach in the evenings at Disney's Beach Club, I've thought about adding this to our plan for next April.

Nothing set in stone, but if we're awake enough one evening, it seems like something lovely to do!

But... how do we find out what time it's on, or even IF it's on, when we're out there? We're staying at Pop, could we ask at the front desk or something?

Any help gratefully received, as always! :thumbsup2

Just for information they also do this on the beach at Wilderness Lodge.
When we were waiting for our Wishes Cruise the kids all got themselves settled down watching Bolt on the beach - and were quite put out when we had to drag them away ;)

To answer your question I would suspect that the front desk of the relevant resort would have all the information you need.:thumbsup2

Wonderful, thank you guys!!:thumbsup2

Great link, I now realise that outdoor movies are shown in lots of locations. I'm sure the front desk at our hotel will be able to help double check times for us when we're there. ;)

Wonderful, thank you guys!!:thumbsup2

Great link, I now realise that outdoor movies are shown in lots of locations. I'm sure the front desk at our hotel will be able to help double check times for us when we're there. ;)

I might be wrong - be are these films not for the guests staying at that hotel?

For info I think they only show films on select nights, at least they did when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge.

they also did this at Saratoga Springs in the swiming pool on a Thursday night we arrived on a Thursday and left on a Thursday so didnt actually get to go along but looked good fun I cant see how they would stop you and I guess they shut the pool early that night I cant remember

I might be wrong - be are these films not for the guests staying at that hotel?

Dunno...
But if we can get Disney transport to all the other resorts / eat at them / shop at them / wander round them... then I don't see why we couldn't park ourselves on spare seats and watch a movie?

We were at BC early August and I think they had the movies every night.

There always seemed to be plenty of room and chairs available on the beach, so I wouldn't have thought it woul dhave been a problem for anyone to watch them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter