movies in GF lobby?

mommyoftwinz

DIS Veteran
Okay all you Disney experts, we just got back from a stay at the GF and my kids are begging me for the disney classics like they showed on the little tv in the lobby of the GF (I believe they had them in the Contemporary too). I have to confess, I loved them as well. Does anyone know what those clips are called or where I can find them? I belong to the Disney Movie club but I couldn't find them. Any advice?

We have a VHS tape called the Spirit of Mickey. Not sure if it is still in print, but you might be able to find a copy on Amazon or Ebay. My kids (DD12 and DS4) LOVE them (and so do I). There is Steamboat Willie and some of the really early characters. :goodvibes

And it just goes to show you that you don't need all the flashy stuff to entertaim kids. Those cartoons are vintage. And yet, they still appeal to little kids. Several times, I've walked through the lobby of a resort where they're being shown and the kids are all sitting around the TV mesmerised by those cartoons.:happytv: things that make you go hmmmmm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter