Mousesavers questions? Veteran Help!

MiraDawl

Mouseketeer
Hiya everyone!

I recently subsrcibed to the Mousesavers newsletter, and have gotten some great info! However, I have a question on some tickets offered thru them, and I can't find the info. on the site, and can't email the site, beause I know how super busy Mary must be! I also know not to "share" any info. on boards, etc. Besides, I'm not the rule breaking type.

I'd like to ask someone who's experienced with TicketMania, and who recieved the recent Mousesavers newsletter.

I guess this would be a time for a private message? (Not even sure how those work, it'd be a first time!)

DIS Veterans, rescue me!! Please

~Mira

:bounce: We're going to WDW! :Pinkbounc

I have ordered from Ticketmania - no problems - very quick delivery. Highly recommended by the unoffical guide.

A lot of the time, the special deals on Mousesavers.com newsletters have to be accessed through the link in the newsletter. Do you still have the newsletter? If so, try to find the info that way. I think there is also the possibility that the deal could have expired. But I would try the link in the newsletter first.

If you have any questions regarding the newsletter, pm me. I've never used Ticketmania personally, so I can't help there.

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter