Mousesavers newsletter July 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefoz

Earning My Ears
Does anyone still have a copy? If so will you please send it to me? I'm going in september but I here the prices for WDW are going up 08/01/2009, so i would like to use the secret link inside the newsletter to try and save some $ pirate: My first news letter will not be sent until Aug. 15 :(

Thank you
Firefoz

Can I have the link too? I had tried to sign up through my email more than once and I never got a newsletter or even an email to confirm I wanted to sign up. I have to buy my Universal tickets.

I am in the same situation! I signed-up for the newsletter but won't get my first one until after the ticket price increase. Would someone be kind enugh to send me the link as well? Thanks so much!!

Please send me the link too!!
we are leaving in a few days and any savings would be awesome!!!!

Thank you too everyone who helps makes these trips"MAGICAL"

I hope I'm doing this right. I'm new to the thread. I signed up too late for the newsletter and need to buy tickets before the new Mousesavers newsletter is sent out. Can someone email me the "secret" link from the Sept 2009 newsletter to buy discount tickets from Undercover Tourist? Or even the whole Mousesaver newsletter. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter