Mousesavers just got a big "thumbs up" on MSNBC travel segment!

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Just caught a travel segment on MSNBC and the young woman from Frommer's gave Mousesavers.com a huge recommendation - even mentioned that the site is run by a 'fan' (yeah, Mary !!) and not by Disney - they mentioned the site several times and talked about all the bargains and codes for discounts that can be found there - bet you'll have a busy week, Mary - the word is really out there now !! ;)

Congrats !!! :smooth:

Mary deserves the recognition- her site is the greatest. We just did a 6 day Disney trip for very little money- I couldn't have done it without her "freebies" section.
Thanks For All You Do, Mary.

Congratulations Mary! Without all of your wonderful tips and advice, we would not have been able to go to WDW twice last year. Thank you so much!!!!!:jumping1: :teeth:

Wow, that's exciting, and a complete surprise to me! I was never contacted by Frommers or MSNBC.

Thanks for posting about this, or I would have never known. I wonder if they'll repeat the segment? Maybe I'll have to stick a tape in the VCR and see if it pops up again today...

Thanks for all the kind words. It's so nice to be part of this community!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Great job, Mary! You are the best!

:love:

Thanks, Mary for your wonderful site. I'm glad you're getting the recognition you deserve.

Originally posted by FoodLover
Wow, that's exciting, and a complete surprise to me! I was never contacted by Frommers or MSNBC.

Thanks for posting about this, or I would have never known. I wonder if they'll repeat the segment? Maybe I'll have to stick a tape in the VCR and see if it pops up again today...

Thanks for all the kind words. It's so nice to be part of this community!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

I had no idea you were here!!!

Holy cowamazoola!!!:)
I'm *meeting* all sorts of Famous Disers today...DVCJen from www.live365.com and now Mary, too!!!

What a day!!...and Congratulations Mary...I give your website to everyone who calls me!!

...you probably hear that from *everyone*...::yes:: ::yes::

Have a great day!!
:sunny:

I am joining this "train" too.
Great job and congrats, it could not have happened to a nicer person. I am THRILLED for you!!!!!

Congrats Mary and thanks for everything you do.

6 trips in 4 years would not be possible for us without your AMAZING site.:thewave:

Glad to see you here, Mary! And a big thanks for all the excellent advice! Not trying to hijack this thread, but I started a thread entitled "Does Mom ever have a meltdown while on vacation?" It seems I'm not alone--many moms have meltdowns while on vacation, whether to Disney or elsewhere. Well, as a Disney expert who must make several trips per year, do you have any suggestions as to how to avoid the meltdowns? Every trip I find myself wondering why I end up in that same old, familiar spot--overwhelmed and wishing I never made the trip. Well, it passes and I always end up enjoying the trip. I start planning the next one as soon as I come back. But really, there must be a better way. I'm trying to get analytical and figure out just why these meltdowns occur and how to head them off. Would greatly appreciate suggestions from an expert. Thanks!:chat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter