Mousesavers Code for Undercover Tourist

ewalshslp

Mouseketeer
Hi All... if this is not allowed or in the wrong spot, please remove:)

I am planning to buy 4 parkhoppers from UT, just read about the special savings by signing up for Mousesavers.com newsletter. I missed the August 15th one, and the September 15th will be too late:(

Would anyone be able to PM me and send it to me email? I would really appreciate it!

Again, if this is not allowed, please remove!

Thanks!!!

savings is about $1 per ticket.
have never used them but have seen posts about Park Savers.

You can ask to have the entire newsletter forwarded, but not the code.

It's not a DIS thing, it's a MouseSavers thing.

The savings is much more than $1/ticket because the UT tickets include tax in the price, whereas WDW tickets do not.

If you PM me your email, I can forward the newsletter to you.

Additionally, boardwalk ticketing has some good prices, and they also include taxes.

Be sure to try all 3 to determine your best deal, it can depend on your number of days.

ok, thanks!! I won't stress over the $4!!!!!
The savings is much more than $1/ticket because the UT tickets include tax in the price, whereas WDW tickets do not.

If you PM me your email, I can forward the newsletter to you.

Additionally, boardwalk ticketing has some good prices, and they also include taxes.

Be sure to try all 3 to determine your best deal, it can depend on your number of days.
I'm not sure the other posts were clear about this. Undercover tourist offers you tickets without the "mousesavers" discount and those are discounted vs Disney direct. With the "special mousesavers" link you save about $1 per ticket off of that.

Either way I'd advise people purchase from undercover tourist.

EDIT: I assumed the original poster was planning to purchase from undercover tourist either way. Sorry if my post assumed incorrectly/was unclear! I'd hate to see anybody waste some money.

I'm not sure the other posts were clear about this. Undercover tourist offers you tickets without the "mousesavers" discount and those are discounted vs Disney direct. With the "special mousesavers" link you save about $1 per ticket off of that.

Either way I'd advise people purchase from undercover tourist.

EDIT: I assumed the original poster was planning to purchase from undercover tourist either way. Sorry if my post assumed incorrectly/was unclear! I'd hate to see anybody waste some money.

Sorry, I misunderstood.

i don't think you really need the newsletter even. I think if you just go to mousesavers.com and find where they have the link to undercovertourist.com, it'll apply the discount. is this not correct?

Are there any benefits to buying tickets directly from Disney?
You can upgrade them over the phone if purchased direct. If you can get Disney GCs at a decent discount, it can be less expensive to buy them direct using the GCs as payment than it is to purchase from one of the online vendors.

Where is the cheapest place to buy Disney tickets and how can I get a room at Disney the cheapest ? I'm on a very tight budget also how do you rent points to get rooms

Where is the cheapest place to buy Disney tickets and how can I get a room at Disney the cheapest ? I'm on a very tight budget also how do you rent points to get rooms

It can all depend on what kind of ticket you need. For example a couple years ago if I wanted a 6 day park hopper it was cheaper for me to buy from AAA. But a 6 day non hopper was cheaper through Disney using Disney GC's I bought with the Targer Red Card to get the 5% off. This year Undercover was cheaper for what I needed. You just have to do your homework and make sure you are comparing apples to apples as for example Disney does not include the tax in their prices until the end and Undercover includes it from the get go.

You can rent points from a few places including Davids Vacation Rentals @ dvcrequest.com. Just make sure you read through everything and understand it as I am not 100% familiar but I don't believe they allow cancellations and if you want to add the meal plan you need to deal with the person who owns the points and stuff like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter