Mousekeeping Service questions....

freya

Mouseketeer
I understand that when you stay on points you will only get housekeeping on certain days. I will only be there for 4 nights so I 'm thinking the first I'd see them would be on the day before I check out. That's ok with us...we don't usually have them clean anyway...BUT what happens if I need more towels? Can I go to a housekeeping station and just ask for more? Will we have to pay for them if so? I know you can sign up for trash and towell service..but we don't it...it's just 2 of us.

i think you'd normally get service on the 4th day so not sure how it will work out.

here are the charges for additional towels, etc. if you need them.

Pay As You Play
With Pay As You Play service, you'll be provided with the following amenities free of charge at the start of your stay. After that, you may purchase more for the following fees:

Toiletries Package, $5.00 - 1 facial soap, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel
Coffee Package, $3.00 - 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
Towel Package, $6.00 - 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
Laundry Detergent (only in One-, Two-, and Three-bedroom Vacation Homes), $1.00 - 1 box

Additional Full Cleaning Rates:

Studio/Inn Room - $30.00 per day requested
One-Bedroom - $45.00 per day requested
Two-Bedroom - $60.00 per day requested
Three-Bedroom - $75.00 per day requested

Additional Trash & Towel Rates:

Studio/Inn Room - $15.00 per day requested
One-Bedroom - $20.00 per day requested
Two-Bedroom - $25.00 per day requested
Three-Bedroom - $35.00 per day requested

Note: Rates are subject to change

If you are staying four nights, that is five days. So on the day before you leave, you will get your trash removed and towels replaced. You'll have four bath towels, two hand towels and four face cloths.

If you want more, you need to get the extra towel pack noted in Charles' message above. They cost $6.

But if you reserved the DVC villa for cash through Disney Reservation Center, you'll get a full cleaning every day. Just DVC Member Services stays (cash or points) get the limited housekeeping because of it being a timeshare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter