***************.com

Simba22

DIS Veteran
I have a ticker using ***************.com and I know there are a lot of other DISers who use this site as well...I think it's down thought because when i go to the website, my browser says "Done" but nothing comes up and my ticker has a red X in it...

Anyone else having problems?
:confused3

Yes, they seem to be having some 'issues' Last night they had an bandwidth overusage error report when you went to their home page. I had to fall back to my back-up ticker. I hope it gets resolved soon, I miss my Monorail & tiki mask

Yes, mine is not showing up today either. I thought there was something wrong with my computer, but apparently not. Does anyone know any other sites to get good tickers? I want to have a back up in case my original goes down. Thanks!!

i use factory ticker, click the link on mine and itll take you to the site to get one

Earlier today I was getting a message that the site was suspended because they exceeded their usage (or something like that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter