Mousefest 2008????

firemanx

DIS Veteran
Will the podsquad be having any meets at Mousefest or will they be staying away. Will you guys be attending any events at Mousefest?

The DIS , DIS Unplugged, and Dream Unlimited don't do MouseFest...at least they haven't in the past.

Was just wondering! It would be tops on my list when im there during the next mousefest.

It's bascily a bunch of arthurs, podcasters, and different people that gather for there love of disney. I thaught it would be cool to meet the DIS team there, but i guess the dont affiliate with this event.

oh thats sounds cool!!! maybe they'll do a meet when your down there ?????

I seem to just miss the dates!!!!:confused3

Who cares about Mousefest. When you're the best, you don't need to participate in events like this. Not that The Dis is being "stuck up", however when your're the best Disney site on the net, you don't need to participate in these type events. IMHO

Dennis-

It's bascily a bunch of arthurs, podcasters, and different people that gather for there love of disney. I thaught it would be cool to meet the DIS team there, but i guess the dont affiliate with this event.

what is a bunch of arthurs????

Oh! I just got it! AUTHORS! :lmao: Duh! ... Sorry, it must be my bedtime too!

While the DIS doesn't participate in MouseFest, there was a podcast last year at the same time as MouseFest. Wonder if that will be the case this coming year as well.

I went to MouseFest last year and had an absolutly FABULOUS time. Like a true Disney fan, I listen to many Disney podcasts (they all have something different to offer), I read alot of Disney books, and visit a couple of Disney forums.

I met (and chatted for awhile) with Steve (author of book on Hidden Mickeys), Lou (author of Disney trivia books), David (author of Realityland) and I even met Charlie Ridgeway (he worked for Walt & has written a book). They autographed my copy of their books. :thumbsup2

Imagine riding POTC with someone who knows where to look for all of the secret inside details that most everyone misses. Imagine getting to go behind the scenes of Soarin and then getting to ride it with only your friends (bypassing even the FP line). Imagine walking behind ToT and RnRC for VIP seating for Fantasmic with dessert being served. Imagine riding the safari with 250 other people that all got to by-pass the regular line. Imagine enjoying a Dole Whip with 200 new friends. Imagine having a front row seat (yes, seat) for Illuminations while being served dessert.

I met and made friends with podcastors, authors, fellow Disney friends. I'm making plans to meet up with some of these new friends in October.

Did I say that I had a FABULOUS experience? It was the trip of a life time for this certifiable Disney fan.

I wish that the DisUnplugged was involved with MouseFest. Then I wouldn't have to choose between the two events like I did last year.

If you want more info on my experience, please PM me.

Who cares about Mousefest. When you're the best, you don't need to participate in events like this. Not that The Dis is being "stuck up", however when your're the best Disney site on the net, you don't need to participate in these type events. IMHO

Dennis-

I'm curious, Dennis, have you ever been to MouseFest?

I debated about jumping in.....

I don't think it is that they think they are to big or to good to do it.

I imagine it is more time and effort to put into it.

I have never been to Mousefest, so I don't know what it is like. But I have never thought Dis or Dreams thinks they bigger or better than anyone.

I have never been to Mousefest, so I don't know what it is like. But I have never thought Dis or Dreams thinks they bigger or better than anyone.

Ditto I don't take them to be that way and I do believe if they were I would :sad1: cry

ITA, I HIGHLY doubt they think they are "too good" for Mousefest, maybe they don't have time, maybe it interfers with their business schedule, or who knows maybe they've never been invited. :confused3

Thank you for posting your response. I agree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter