Mouse Adventure - Nov 5, 2007

samkj

<font color=purple>I LOVE changing them for the ho
Mary Jo, how was the Mouseadventure??

It was fun! and Challenging! We started at 9:30 and it went until 4pm. We only did Disneyland and that still took us all day.

At the end, we went to the Festival of Fools arena, and were sitting at a table w/a bunch of people. We noticed a cool Passporter pouch that a man was wearing. The man was named Dave - Dave Marx. Like Dave and Jennifer Marx who write Passporter!!! Sitting right next to us! How cool was that.

I would say that our team of four would give the MouseAdventure adventure 8 thumbs up and maybe a couple of big toes, too. :sunny:

How neat you got to see Dave Marx! I read their latest report that they would be at the Mouseadventure.

It sounds like the event was a lot of fun. I can't wait till next year, hopefully once we get AP's we can make it to one of the events!

Well, the results are in for MouseAdventure Fall 2006. There were two events - the Enchanted Race for experienced teams, and there were about 50 teams that submitted their answers. The Open had about 120 teams, I heard, and 104 teams turned in their answers.

Here is a pic of most of the participants in the Open
DSC01865.jpg

Tink33 predicted that we would come in the top 40, and she was right! Our team came in 24th place out of 104. Not too shabby for our first time.

This is our team pic that we took before the event. I got it off of the MousePlanet website.
11450MouseAdventure11-5-06.jpg

As said before, it was a lot of fun, and all four of us enjoyed ourselves. Tink33 was the ring leader, and got it going, and as it worked out, we all brought skills to the contest that really helped our team. If you remember, I put out a call asking for someone to join, and Califgirl answered. She thought she wouldn't be much help, and it turned out to be quite the opposite. I don't know how we would have done it without her on the team!

This game showed me a couple of things - there is a lot that we know about Disneyland, and there is a LOT that we don't know! :sunny:

The next MouseAdventure is Spring 2007, and we are planning on being there.

I had a blast doing MouseAdventure! I am terrible at remembering exactly what we did when, but I just put up a mini trip report with what I remembered. I hope the rest of our team chimes in with their recollections and corrections. (and if anyone knows how I can make the pics smaller, I'd appreciate that!)
The trip report is here:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1272697
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter