Mourn with me.

NCRedding

I've strayed
Just got off the phone after agreeing to list our two DVC contracts. I've been debating doing this for awhile, but I am afraid the time has come.

I feel like the 50 point BCV with 2008 points will sell fairly well.

I don't expect the HH to be quite so marketable. If we end up keeping it, it won't be the end of the world.

Just kind of sad about it, so I thought I would share with those of you who would understand.

So sorry you are selling. I think you are right, the BVC should have good value. Hope your decision works out best for you.

I'm so sorry. I do understand. :hug: I hope they both sell quickly and you can move on.

Completely understand. I have a timeshare of my own that I'm thinking of selling. All will be well.

Sorry that you are needing to sell but hope it all goes quickly for you. Sending :grouphug: your way!!

I feel your pain. I have an unhealthy emotional attachment to my DVC. Hope that you can move on quickly. Good luck with your sales.

Very sorry, but your are correct the smaller contracts with banked points will not last anytime at all, probably have an inquiry the day it is posted. Unsure about HH, how many points?

:grouphug:
Best wishes. I think your BCV contract will have an offer soon. I hope it's a good one for you.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Best wishes on a quick sale. Remember that selling DVC doesn't mean that WDW is forever lost...it will still be there when you are in a better position to visit in the future. :)

Good luck selling your small DVC contracts. Small contracts should sell fairly quickly. We're waiting on ROFR for a purchase of a 100 pt. BCV. There wasn't much to choose from when we made our offer a couple weeks ago. :goodvibesMaybe a trip to a NC beach or the mountains would cheer you up!

:grouphug: to you. Sorry you must sell, try to remember when a door closes another will open that presents new opportunities....I hope things go smoothly, best wishes :flower3:

Just got off the phone after agreeing to list our two DVC contracts. I've been debating doing this for awhile, but I am afraid the time has come.

I feel like the 50 point BCV with 2008 points will sell fairly well.

I don't expect the HH to be quite so marketable. If we end up keeping it, it won't be the end of the world.

Just kind of sad about it, so I thought I would share with those of you who would understand.

What use year is the BCV? Who did you list it through? I didn't see it on any of the big 3.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts. I knew that the DVC Disers would understand my dilemma. As of yet, I can't quite make myself sign the listing agreement. I guess I'll sleep on it one more night before making my committment. I'll be listing with the Timeshare Store.

I believe the current going rate is somewhere between $88-93. I have 50 banked 2008 points, and all 2009 points. September use year.

I haven't thought about renting; maybe that is what I should consider.

I say sleep on it...

But believe me... I would take them off of your hands... if I could afford them! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts