Mother/Daughter Trip - JAN 2015!! My very first PTR! **Final Update 1/12**

ATTENTION: WE ARE 32 DAYS AWAY FROM TAKE OFF!​

31 DAYS, 22 HOURS, & 46 MINUTES TO BE EXACT!

So guess what!???!
Our Magical Express Vouchers and our Luggage Tags came on Monday!!!
(that was 34 days until arrival)
Can you picture my face when I got home from work!?!
MAJOR HAPPY DANCE!!! :cool1:

Hopefully our magic bands will ship this week & get to my house by next week! (BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER) **wishful thinking**

IN OTHER NEWS.....
Me & my BF of 3 years are going to Disney at the end of September/Beginning of October of 2015!!!
YEP... that means TWO Disney Trips in ONE YEAR!!! YIPPPYYY!!!
The dates aren't set in stone but we are thinking of Sept 25 - Oct 3 2015!
That will be my longest trip to the world this far - besides living there for 8 months :)

A little background info... my BF's first trip to Disney was to visit me while I was on my CP back in 2012! He fell in LOVE with Disney on that trip, and in 2013 we went with my entire family (18 of us) and stayed at AoA! He has been dying to go back, and he was NOT happy when I told him I was going in January... without him! So he insisted on this trip In September. His birthday is Sept 29th (He will be 25) So we will be celebrating his birthday in the world!!

I am hoping to book a bounce back offer in January for this trip in Sept/Oct!!
Dates could change, and where we will stay is up in the air!! But we are GOING! :)

Anyone else going around this time?
&& Any advice on booking BB offers - this will be my first time doing it!
Hoping for free dining or room discount! Ill take either :)
Also wanting to know about crowd levels!! Fill me in!!

Hey! Came over from my PTR - (I'm the one who will be at POR at the same time) - our HS day overlaps as well, yay! We are sooooo close :thumbsup2

Hey! Came over from my PTR - (I'm the one who will be at POR at the same time) - our HS day overlaps as well, yay! We are sooooo close :thumbsup2

Hi!!! Welcome and thanks for reading!! We are SO close now!! I am sure we will definitely be bumping into each other! :)

I LITERALLY CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!
I will be in Disney World in a little over 2 WEEKS!!!!

I've seen sooo many cute ideas on decorating Magic Bands.. but I was scrolling through instagram and came across @reallifedisney and she ordered monogrammed decals from SweetGeorgiaDesigns on etsy! They were SO CUTE and I knew I had to have one for mine!

I placed my order and received it in about 5 days! Even though I had the monogrammed decal, still no Magic Bands until December 26th! Merry Late Christmas to meeeeeeee!! :banana:

Here's a pic of our Magic Bands:

&& here's my Magic Band with my monogram on it:

We also got our luggage tags && magical express tags in!!
I ended up having to order more magical express tags because they only sent us 1 per person, and we are each checking 2 bags! No biggie - they will be here today :)

We can't wait to finally be in the world!!! Hope everyone had very happy New Year!

You are so close! I love that decal for your Magic Band. I might have to steal that idea. ;)

You are so close! I love that decal for your Magic Band. I might have to steal that idea. ;)

Steal away :) I absolutely loved it when I saw it! I had to have it! It was very well priced too. I think I paid $5.00 total for the decal and shipping combined!

HI DIS FRIENDS!!!!:jumping1:
We leave for the Happiest Place on Earth in just 6 DAYS!!!

I figured I would give everyone a final update before we head out!
Of course, these plans can change at any time, and we will be doing way more things but these are our ADR’s and Fast Passes that will not be changing!

I can’t believe this trip is finally here and I can’t wait to share it with everyone!
I will post the link to my TR whenever I start it! I can’t thank everyone enough for reading this PTR!

Now.. The final plans…

Our Dates are January 18, 2015 – January 23, 2015
We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside, in a Royal Room (!!!!!) with a River View (!!!!!!!!)
We have the Disney Dining plan for our stay!

If you see us at any time during our stay, please say Hi!

DAY 1 – Arrival Day/Magic Kingdom

Plane lands at MCO at 11:00 AM
Magical Express to Port Orleans Riverside
Check in (hopefully our room is ready)
Bus to Magic Kingdom
BOG FP Lunch 1:45 – 2:15 PM
FOF Parade 3:00 PM (maybe)
7DMT FP+ 4:45 – 5:45 PM
BTMRR FP + 5:45 – 6:45 PM
Meet A&E FP+ 8:10 – 9:10 PM
Wishes! 10:00 PM
MSEP 11:00 PM

DAY 2 – EPCOT

ADR @ Crystal Palace – 8:15 AM – pre park opening
Monorail to EPCOT
Soarin’ FP+ 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Test Track
Meet Disney Pals FP+ 12:00 – 1:00 PM
The Seas with Nemo FP+ 1:05 – 2:05 PM
ADR @ Coral Reef – 2:15 PM
Explore World Showcase
Back to resort or to another park

DAY 3 – Hollywood Studios

TSMM FP+ 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Rockin Rollercoaster
TOT FP+ 10:10 – 11:10 AM
ADR @ Sci Fi – 11:10 AM
VOTLM FP+ 12:10 – 12:25 PM (might skip)
BATB live on stage
Back to resort & to another park

DAY 4 – Animal Kingdom

Safari FP+ 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Everest FP + 10:05 -11:05 AM
Dinosaur FP+ 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM
FOTLK Show
Back to Resort or to DTD

ADR @ Hoop Dee Doo – 8:30 PM

DAY 5 – Magic Kingdom round 2!

ADR @ ‘Ohana – 9:30 AM
Monorail to MK
BTMRR FP + 10:40 -11:40 AM
7DMT FP+ 1:40 – 2:40 PM
Peter Pan’s Flight FP+ 2:40 – 3:40 PM (might change)
Wishes! 8:00 PM
Back to resort to pack up and rest 

DAY 6 – Leaving day 

Magical Express to MCO
Plane leaves MCO at 7:20 AM

Once again thanks for reading!! Have a Magical Day :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter