Most rooms booked for 4/16-4/27!

Just book two consecutive 7/4 package from May 21 to June 4.
I had a 14 day + 10 days ticket package at CBR

After all the positive and negative in hotel cost and ticket cost I ended saving 600.00 plus and instead of having tickets for 10 day, I now have tickets for the 14 day

Bottom line is I am pay for 8 day and getting 6 free

A deposit at Disney is refundable up until 45 days before I believe...would be worth it to keep both options open.

If you book directly through Disney (CRO) then I believe your deposit is refundable up to 5 days prior to your arrival. If you go through the Walt Disney Travel Company it is 45 days.

Part of your dates (4/16-4/18) are during Easter week, spring break, and also peak season prices. If you check, starting 4/19 the rack rate prices go WAY down off peak to just regular. I would suspect it would be easier to find a room then, too.

We have to go during the busy week (DD's in school), but if you dont, I would move your trip. The lines are incredibly long, the crowds are like they are at xmas, and the prices are the same, too.

By moving your dates even by 3 days, I think you'll be alot happier.:)

Thank you for this. I'm really having a hard time telling my cousin I can't go during her vacation time. We've kind of made it an annual "surprise" vacation for our kids. We normally go in Oct for their birthday's (4 days apart). But seeing as she's a teacher she really can't get another week off in Oct again so we decided on Easter break for her which is the week after ours. However w/ all the rooms being booked I'm affraid to go then. My family likes the quiter times. Plus w/ a new baby I don't think waiting in long lines will be good. And if you are comparing it to X-mas well then I think I'd better cancel the trip and move it a bit. We've gone during x-mas and didn't visit the parks for the last 3 days of our trip because of the crowds. It's a lot of $ to be spent and not be happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter