Most Ridiculous Disney Story/Experience

PlutoTheDog89

DIS Veteran
Well, I officially had the most ridiculous thing happen to me at Disney this past trip.

This past Monday we went to DHS during the day, then EPCOT at night. We spent the evening going booth to booth at Flower and Garden before settling a the UK pavilion for Illuminations. We found a solid table near Rose & Crown, then one opened up near the wall. I jumped at the opportunity to score a better spot.

We're sitting, waiting for Illuminations as it's getting darker and darker. I suddenly feel something fall onto my shoulder. My first reaction is "it must be a leaf or something from the tree." But it felt heavier.... I look to my right shoulder and see two eyes staring at me. I jump up and realize it's a frog.

The chairs at R&C are heavy and it makes a lot of noise. Obviously people are startled as I jump and try and shake it off. My sister goes "WHAT?! WHAT?!" and I exclaim "there's something on me! It's a frog!"

It hops off and starts hopping around as people jump out of their chairs. One guy acted like it was no big deal and tried to scoop it up. The frog starts jumping around and it's getting HEIGHT. About 4-5 feet in the air each jump.

Everyone ultimately had a good laugh. I think people were thrown off at first but overall it was pretty funny. Imagine looking and seeing two eyes looking back at you?!

What's your most ridiculous Disney story?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter