Most recently updated value????

mkycrzy1971

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what value resort has been most recently updated??? We are throwing around the idea of taking an adult only anniversary trip (with another couple who shares our anniversary)...we normally stay at POR because of the nicer themed pools for the kids...however, we want to try for an inexpensive trip (i guess we think it will make us feel less guilty for leaving the kids at home), plus we really do not plan on spending much time at the pool since it will be a short trip...We have not been to a value since 1996 so I am completely in-the-dark when it comes to knowing anything about them. ANY insight would be greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

AS Music was recently renovated, but AS Sports either *just finished* with their room rehabs or is *just finishing up* with their room rehabs. If you're looking for the "newest" rooms, AS Sports would fit the bill.

AS Music recently renovated all of their rooms between Spring of 2006 and June of 2007.

AS sports started renovating all of their rooms in June 2007 and they are slated to be finished the end of this month Febuary 2008.

Have fun at WDW!:wizard:

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the input...Does anyone know what condition the All-Star Movie rooms are in...we have stayed at Music (1996) and I really do not have an interest in staying at sports (I would if it came down to this or nothing of course :lmao:)...What about last renovations at Movies...anyone? The reason I ask is we ran into a LOT of issues in 2003 right before they renovated POR...broken outlets, tiles falling off the shower walls (while we were showering!), a broken bed, worn our carpeting, molding ripped off the walls, etc...a real disappointment...This will be an ADULT ONLY anniversary trip with our best friends that share the same anniversary week and I do not want it to be an aggravation with run-down rooms. Any advice would be very much welcomed!

I would go with AS Music for an all adult trip. Not sure about the rooms at the Movies, don't think they have been updated yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter