Mosquitoes at the Boardwalk??

KittenLittle

<font color=FF66FF>Minds her manners! ;)
Hi All!
We are going to Orlando for Labor Day week-end and plan to spend time at the Boardwalk area.Do I need to wear my mosquito lotion??We will be there from about 5-10 P.M. on Labor Day Monday.Oh yeah...I know...Bring Ponchos!!
Do you all recommend valet parking since we are staying offsite??
Also-we have a PS at Cape May.How long does it take to walk from Boardwalk to Cape May??
Thanks!:Pinkbounc

Hi we have stayed at BI for the past two years...june and march time frames and never had any problems with mosquitoes. in fact I have always meant to ask what they do to keep them in control.

I can't answer the rest of your questions...good luck and have fun.

John

I would recommend bring your mosquito repellent, with all the diseases running rampant from mosquitos at this time of year I would rather be safe than sorry. The recent rain in the evening will also make mosquitos more likely, I live down here so I always where some repellent when I'm out at night - I just don't want to chance it.

I would use the mosquito lotion in the evening hours, especially. We stayed at the Dolphin, so I know nothing about parking. You might post the question on the transportation board.

I would say it's about a 10 minute walk to Beach Club, although I'm not really sure where Cape May is at the resort. If it's hot and you've had enough walking, you can take the boat from Boardwalk across to the Beach Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter