Morning Magic Hours at Good Neighbor Hotels?

mytripsandraces

DIS Veteran
Hi all - I usually stay with family (or at a Disneyland Resort hotel if I'm there for a race), so I'm not really sure about the hotels around Disneyland. I know the Hilton at Downtown Disney in Orlando offers EMH, so I'm wondering (hoping, really) if any of the Good Neighbor hotels in Anaheim offer Magic Morning hours. I wasn't able to find anything about it on the Disneyland website, so I'm hoping someone here might now. Thanks, in advance, for any help you can offer!

The only way to get an extra hour by staying on site is if you purchase a 3+ day PH pass. It allows you one MM at Disneyland on either Tu, Thur or Sat.
The perk comes with the ticket and has nothing to do with where you stay.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

The only way to get an extra hour by staying on site is if you purchase a 3+ day PH pass. It allows you one MM at Disneyland on either Tu, Thur or Sat.

Think you meant to say "The only way to get an extra hour by staying OFFSITE, is if you purchase a 3+ day PH pass." :-) (your post said on site)

ttig34 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Girimama33

Think you meant to say "The only way to get an extra hour by staying OFFSITE, is if you purchase a 3+ day PH pass." :-) (your post said on site)

Whoops exactly what I meant.

I'm an annual passholder, so I don't buy a ticket. I'll have to hope someone cancels a reservation, then. Thanks!

The only way to get EMH then with an AP is to stay onsite. During the summer, they offered EMH to passholders, but that has since stopped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter