More Romantic...Caribbean Beach or POR?

DadLightyear

WearTheYellowBand
I am trying to plan a "surprise" 3 day trip for my anniversary, and I can't decide on a resort. I'm on a moderate budget, and I'm going back and forth between Port Orleans Riverside or Caribbean Beach. I haven't stayed at either, so I'm looking for opinions. My wife and I originally honeymooned in Mexico, so I'm thinking about CB, but POR looks a lot more quiet and romantic. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I Love POR!!!! I love the green lined walkways and the bridges... its very romantic to walk along the water at night. I love the atmosphere. I have never been to CBR so I cant comment but I vote POR!!!! And request a mansion building :)

POR is great for couples! it's very quite and romantic. 2 great activities you can do together are to take a horse-drawn carriage ride around the resort (which has lovely grounds) and take the ferryboat ride to downtown disney. carribean beach is a great resort, too, but it's more colorful and fun/vibrant. it's really a matter of different tastes, and I think between the 2, POR has the right vibe for romance :)

I'm another vote for POR - for all the reasons previously posted!! We love it so much we even bought the CDs of the New Orleans music played throughout so we can reminisce between visits. We LOVE POR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!