7SNMBB.jpg

q6gtiv.jpg

Ap1LZA.jpg

j2tZD7.jpg

4l6cqw.jpg

xgaw5M.jpg

xrjN5n.jpg

0cAk2S.jpg

Easter 2005 trip! We stayed at the ASMo for 3 nights and moved to POFQ for one night. Would you believe, this is during Easter week and there is no one in line but us!! Where did everyone go?!?

It would be helpful if you resized your images. They are too big for the screen. When viewing on a computer monitor you only need 72-95 dpi. You can also change the size of the image. It takes a long time for the images to load for someone with a dial up connection.

You could also upload your images to a free photo sharing site and then provide the link for everyone here. I use photo.epson.com and you can store lots of images. By putting them on the sharing site it doesn't bog down the thread and everyone can enjoy them full size.

Loved the pics - thanks for sharing! We're staying there for 2 nights this July and transferring to SSR for 5 nights, then to AKL Concierge for 2 nights, then BCV for 5 nights! Whew lots of pack/unpack, but it should be fun - we're so excited. :Pinkbounc

By the way, you have adorable children. :goodvibes

Your kids are really growing up fast! They are beautiful. Looks like you had a great time.:sunny:

Thanks for sharing, your kids are beautiful!!

Thanks for sharing! Your kids are beautiful!

Great pictures. From the size of those smiles you can tell that the kids really enjoyed themselves. I wish I had called earlier an been able to book ASMo now instead of Sports. Oh, well.....there's always next time :rolleyes1

great pics, they got me even more excited about our stay at ASMo next year but yuck, it's so far away for us to wait! Your kids are absolutely gorgeous btw! :)

Thanks for the beautiful pics. Your kids are beautiful too. I've enjoyed watching them grow. Please keep sharing them with us too!

Thank you so much for sharing those. Were leaving for ASMO on the 25th of this month and my DS really got a kick out of these pictures. And your children are adorable! Thanks again. robyn

I'm glad I could share these pixs with all of you! Thanks for the compliments! Sorry that these pixs are huge, I really don't know how to make them small.

For those of you who will be staying here in the near future...have a wonderful time! I hope you guys enjoy this resort as much as we did! :flower:

*Fantasia* - I just read your bylines on the bottom of your pictures of you and the kids. I am soooo sorry for your loss. May God Bless your entire family . . . and keep you safe in His care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter