*MORE*Ding Questions, Please?

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
I downloaded Ding a couple of weeks ago. All I see is One Way Short Hops?
I live 3000 miles from WDW. Will there ever be anything for me? Or is it always the one way short hops?

Because if it is, then I'll stop hoping and uninstall Ding! I need cheap round trip. Today the cheapest 2 flight I have found for 3 Adults is SW $700.
and AA $750. I have tried all the supposed cheap ticket websites, signed up for every newsletter, or fare compare.

I want to live in the castle full time, do you think Disney will rent me a castle terrent??

Dings have been very select the past week or so.

I have had LAX and Vegas Dings from here on the east coast before so don't fret.

There just seems to be these times when tings pan out and again are very select it seem we are at that point It shouldn't last.

I don't know where you are, but SW just put out some great rates for the summer. My sister just got a round trip from Norfolk to Orlando for just over $100.

They do only show one way, but if there is a DING from say BWI to MCO, there has always been a return ding for MCO back to BWI once I click on "book this offer". So just double the ding you see.

Also, there are cross-country dings, they are more sparse.

Has anyone ever gotten a around trip Ding??

Ding is starting to get me angry, 3/4 of the time it doesn't even have anything out of my airport!![the only one in 300 miles!!!!!!!] Whats with that?????

can anyone tell me why I'm having trouble with DING! ? everytime the box says there is an offer, I try to click on it but it does nothing. am I doing something wrong or should I check with Southwest directly? thanks for any help you can give me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter