More Breakthroughs!!!!

That's cool. At least we are getting attention of some people.
Go us:woohoo:

Any attention is Good attention! It may be a small part but... Even a single grain of sand can tip the scale. And that scale will tip in our favor.

We never give up, and never surrender.:goodvibes

Well! i was doing my search on Google News a few minutes ago..and i came across a new site that has a news article regarding the closing of VMK and this is what i found:

http://72.32.125.226/2008/04/11/roundup-venturebeat-site-update-microsofts-new-map-service-to-avoid-traffic-jams-and-more/ (scroll towards the bottom)

http://www.raphkoster.com/2008/04/09/disney-decides-to-close-vmk/

Let's all keep up the great work!!! :goodvibes

GREAT FIND! Did anyone click on those links? The second leads to this article which I was reading half-awake/probably moreso half-asleep at 2:45am when I realized I was reading MY WORDS (from my letter).

This is a great sign that we are making progress and getting this issue noticed!

Also, if you look at the "Trackbacks & Pingbacks" under the sub-heading for the responses, 1 of them leads you back to the DISBoards!

Keep going people. The storm is starting to grow.

First
If you are interested, I have posted a reply on Raph's Website. You can read it here if you like. I also gave our wonderful in-game staff a shout out in my reply here.

Of course, if anyone else feels inspired to share a comment there, now is not the time to be shy - the more thunder, the better. :)

Second
The article that discusses Club Penguin mentioned that "This purchase is another step towards digitizing Disney’s family-focused entertainment empire." Well, that seemed like an open door to me, as I know of a little game that they are shutting down that could help with their empire . My comments are here (7th down).

Thank you everyone for the brainstorming on 50th-related things that are still active in another thread. They fit in perfectly helping make my point. Anyone else have a Club Penguin related thought to back our fight? I'm sure the ppl there would love to read it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter