More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Amazing!! We have been waiting and waiting and waiting forever for this day to come. Super congrats to the new folks on the panel that got that long awaited phone call of good news today. My heart hurts for those who's phone call did not go how they wished. We'll all hold hands and do it again next year.

Congrats to the new 2012 Disney Mom's Panel. Do us proud!! :banana:

Now don't forget - many of you promised us trip reports after you get back! I am holding you to that!

A huge congratulations to all of those that got that magical phone call today! I can only imagine what that must have felt like. Please don't forget us commoners when you hit the big time - please, please do some trip reports so we can live vicariously! :thumbsup2

For those that did not get the news they wanted - :hug::hug::hug:. Just remember how many of us wished we were you over the last couple of weeks - R3 is still a HUGE accomplishment. :flower3:

Congratulations to all who have made it!!!! How excited you all must be!!! Please keep us up on all the exciting details that are ahead. I wanted to see if this is the thread where everything (trip reports, details) will still be posted or will there be another one I need to look at?

Congratulations to all of our new Moms and Dads! HUGS to all who did not make it.. this year was my first making it to R2 and it was sooo hard to get that 'no' email...so I can't imagine how it would feel to make it this far... but think... how cool is it that Disney saw something so special in you for you to make it this far? It took me about 5 days of feeling a little 'blue' and then it was OK.. and now to plan for next year! So its OK to feel down but know it will be OK in a very short time! Hope to join you all next year on this amazing journey!!

ps. Has anyone heard from Suey yet? I just have a feeling this is her year!
:goodvibes

Congratulations to all of our new Moms and Dads! HUGS to all who did not make it.. this year was my first making it to R2 and it was sooo hard to get that 'no' email...so I can't imagine how it would feel to make it this far... but think... how cool is it that Disney saw something so special in you for you to make it this far? It took me about 5 days of feeling a little 'blue' and then it was OK.. and now to plan for next year! So its OK to feel down but know it will be OK in a very short time! Hope to join you all next year on this amazing journey!!

ps. Has anyone heard from Suey yet? I just have a feeling this is her year!
:goodvibes

I was thinking about her last night - I think when they were calling people would have been a little late to reach her, so they might be waiting to make her call until sometime this morning?? I will be completely stunned if she doesn't make it this year.

Congratulations to all of the 2012 Moms (and Dads!). What an amazing year you're going to have! May I echo others' sentiments and make you all promise to share your wonderful adventures with us? :) You're going to make amazing panel members!!:cheer2: To those who didn't hear the news they were hoping for, take great pride in being among the very few to make it through the entire application process. Keep that wonderful Disney passion burning! I know from the way I felt upon receiving my "no" at the end of R2 that your heart is a little sore today, but it will get better, and we're all here with lots of :grouphug:!!
Laura

Congratulations to those going on the Panel! What an exciting year you have ahead! And for those in Round 3 that didn't make it this time, I echo the others in saying sorry the news wasn't what you had hoped. I'm sure the selection was tough. Hope to see you all again on the boards next year at application time!

CONGRATS to all who made it! i am so excited to follow your journey and i am already getting pumped for the application process to begin next year. I'm working hard to figure out how to get a trip in the works for the next year so i can apply! you guys have a blast in dec! don't forget your trip reports!

:cheer2::cheer2:Congratulations to all of you who made the Moms Panel this year!!:cheer2::cheer2: You will all be wonderful additions to the panel and I look forward to hearing all about your training trip in just a few weeks!

For those who were not selected this year, I am sorry for your disappointment :grouphug: I know it must be hard to have the journey end this way this year but you clearly have the right stuff and your year is coming!

I made it to the Panel !!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it.

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

Ohhh, such wonderful news! I was cheering for you! You're going to be such a wonderful asset to the Panel!!!

Congratulations!!!!:cheer2: :yay: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter