More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

Well, I have decided there is NO better way to survive the waiting game than a trip to WDW!! I am one happy, exhausted from the 20+ hours of driving with 4 small children R3er!

Now, I can do this:laundy: AND :laundy: AND, EVEN MORE :laundy: !!!

BIG HUGS as we finish up the wait!! :grouphug:

oh a trip to WDW or DLR sounds so good right now - wonder if i could fit a quick trip in between now and Friday?? Instead I spent an hour reading last year's posts of this week - they received the word/call on Wednesday - I know this year has been different but maybe???:eek:

:grouphug:to all of you!

I am sure all of you round 3-ers did great on your interviews! Hang in there!:thumbsup2

I am sure all of you round 3-ers did great on your interviews! Hang in there!:thumbsup2

I know you all did great too!!! Be sure to let us know the minute you hear! Well, first you can do a little bit of this :cool1: and :banana: and this :cheer2:, but then we want to be the first to :grouphug:!!!

Hey there! Haven't had a chance to check in here in the past couple days, but wanted to stop by and say that I'm thinking about all you R3ers! After the R2 wait, I can only imagine how tough this wait must be, so I hope you all are hanging in there! :grouphug:

Good luck to you all and I can't wait to hear who the final panelists are! :goodvibes

Just back from a great trip to Disneyland to celebrate my son's 17th birthday! Now to finish planning my daughter's 21st birthday trip to WDW!!!! :cool1:

It is so hard to keep my mind on anything this week! It's nice to know that I can still keep this dream alive a little longer!! Good luck to all the other hopefuls this week!! Let's hope we all receive life changing phone calls!

Hello :)

So here we are in the final week :cool1:

Before the news is announced, and the whole Moms Panel world goes crazy, I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone who has been so supportive throughout this whole exciting, bittersweet, enjoyable experience :flower3:

I hope everyone who applied to be on the Moms Panel will keep on applying, as everyone would be a wonderful asset to the Panel, we can all bring something unique, as well as our passion and love for all things Disney. :hippie:

Continued good luck to all our R3-ers in the final waiting room. Does anyone want a magazine to read, or something to drink? Or just a hug? :hug:

We were told "You will receive notification via phone on or about November 18, 2011".
.... :woohoo:

Before the news is announced, and the whole Moms Panel world goes crazy, I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone who has been so supportive throughout this whole exciting, bittersweet, enjoyable experience :flower3:

I hope everyone who applied to be on the Moms Panel will keep on applying, as everyone would be a wonderful asset to the Panel, we can all bring something unique, as well as our passion and love for all things Disney. :hippie:

Continued good luck to all our R3-ers in the final waiting room. Does anyone want a magazine to read, or something to drink? Or just a hug? :hug:

We were told "You will receive notification via phone on or about November 18, 2011".

One can never have too many hugs!!! :grouphug: Hot cups of tea are wonderful too!! :goodvibes Sending a big one back to you and hope you receive that magical, positive call across the pond on or before Friday!!

Big :grouphug: to everyone too!

Laura

I will absolutely apply again as it has been so rewarding to "meet" all of you guys! ALso so fun to think back and write about so many fond memories. Congrats to those who make the final panel - you guys are all so deserving:)

I am certain all this waiting must be difficult but just think how really exciting this all really is! In just a few days........many of you will have your lives changed forever! That is simply fantastic!:goodvibes

Savor the wait and the anticipation! How sweet is is! :cloud9:

While you are waiting what songs keep running through your heads. The obvious one is Tomorrow from Annie but I am certain you are all hearing many more tunes!

How about this from Mulan, "True to Your Heart"?

When things are gettin' crazy
And you don't know where to start
Keep on believin', baby
Just be true to your heart
When all the world around yu
It seems to fall apart
Keep on believin', baby
Just be true to your heart

Or this from Pocahontas and "Just Around The Riverbend"?

I look once more
Just around the riverbend
Beyond the shore
Somewhere past the sea
Don't know what for ...
Why do all my dreams extend
Just around the riverbend?
Just around the riverbend ...

Wishing you all sweet songs in your heads all day long! :dance3:

It sure is quiet today, I was starting to wonder if everyone recieved phone calls and I was forgotten about?

The song that keeps running through my head is from The Little Mermaid, "Part of your World." It makes me think of this whole process and this song is special to me and my daughter with regards to her autism. The line that always gets me is "What would I give to be part of your world." I thought about that a lot when she started to withdrawl into her on little world and now the song has a double meaning to me in regards to the mom's panel. I cannot forget Almost There, from Princess and the Frog because it feels like I am so close and I just have to be patient and work hard.

It's going to be such a long week, but at least the strep throat is on the mend. I just have to find a way to stay off the computer and get some things accomplished!! Is it Friday yet!?

It sure is quiet today, I was starting to wonder if everyone recieved phone calls and I was forgotten about?

The song that keeps running through my head is from The Little Mermaid, "Part of your World." It makes me think of this whole process and this song is special to me and my daughter with regards to her autism. The line that always gets me is "What would I give to be part of your world." I thought about that a lot when she started to withdrawl into her on little world and now the song has a double meaning to me in regards to the mom's panel. I cannot forget Almost There, from Princess and the Frog because it feels like I am so close and I just have to be patient and work hard.

It's going to be such a long week, but at least the strep throat is on the mend. I just have to find a way to stay off the computer and get some things accomplished!! Is it Friday yet!?

I am glad you are feeling better. :goodvibesStrep can be such a pain in the neck! :rotfl:Sorry! I couldn't resist a corny joke! :rotfl2:

Those are great songs to have in your head. I especially like the connection for your DD. :grouphug:

I often get a song stuck in my head and end up humming it all day long. People around me only wish I could sing in tune!:rolleyes1

Do you know that when song gets stuck like that it is called an ear worm? What a great term! :thumbsup2

Hi Yiddles! I knew there had to be more R3ers out there somewhere;) Yes, I think we are all going a little bonkers:scared1: Best of luck to you!!:cheer2:

:welcome: yiddles. Congratulations on making it to Round Three and coming out!

I added you to our lists. :banana:

If you want a first name or panel type added please post it in this thread and I will add it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter