Moonlight Magic Tickets 8/15?

melindamouse

Earning My Ears
PLEASE...pixie dust needed...any suggestions/tips on how to obtain tickets to the Moonlight Magic Epcot event 8/12?

I was told there was a waitlist and have not been able to obtain information-I keep checking status online (still unavailable-checking multiple times a day), asked DVC on property, called DVC directly, called Guest Relations, etc. No answers.

In advance thank you for any insight!!!

Last edited:
It's a DVC event so only DVC can help you. IMO DVC really doesn't care who attends, the website doesn't work, the CM's don't or can't help, the info at the event was lacking and when when we went we did 3 attractions, got a Mickey Bar and left. Not worth the effort, again IMO.

:earsboy: Bill

PLEASE...pixie dust needed...any suggestions/tips on how to obtain tickets to the Moonlight Magic Epcot event 8/12?

I was told there was a waitlist and have not been able to obtain information-I keep checking status online (still unavailable-checking multiple times a day), asked DVC on property, called DVC directly, called Guest Relations, etc. No answers.

In advance thank you for any insight!!!

You could try posting a request for anyone going with extra space available. Maybe someone has booked 6 and is only bringing 4 etc. Also, which resort are you staying at? Perhaps they will know something and can help?

I'm pretty sure the waitlist is a lie. I'm also pretty sure cancels aren't made available via the site or via call-in.

The process for these is whack.

I really enjoyed the TL & MK ones. Excited to be doing Epcot on 8/15.

For TL we were there half an hour early. There were CMs with extra bands. JMHO if you will already be @ Epcot, it wouldn’t hurt to ask if any spots open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter