Moonlight Magic at Typhoon Lagoon 6/23

scauzilloc1121

Mouseketeer
Just got back from DVC Moonlight Magic at Typhoon Lagoon. I have to say we had a great time. Got into the park at 7:15. Wave pool didn't open until 7:45. Arrive early if you aren't staying at a resort and didn't pick up your band. There will be a line to get the bands. All rides were open and running except for the one where you swim with sharks. The new ride was a 60 minute wait and at the end of the night it was 45 minutes. All other lines were about 15 minute wait. They had cookies, chips, ice cream, lemonade and water. Ice cream selection was mickey ice cream bar, ice cream sandwich, orange dreamsicle and strawberry popsicle. They had one quick service resturaunt open and a bar open as well. Lines for characters were about a 45 minute wait. Towels were available and I suggest renting a locker for 10 dollars. Overall a great time.

Thank you for this report! Was it crowded? Do you happen to know the name of the quick serve restaurant that was open? We will be taking a resort bus after spending the morning at AK. Very excited! :mickeyjum

Thank you for this report! Was it crowded? Do you happen to know the name of the quick serve restaurant that was open? We will be taking a resort bus after spending the morning at AK. Very excited! :mickeyjum
It wasn't very crowded. I do not know what quick service resturaunt name. It was the one closest to the main area

We went last night too. It was fun.

Things to note...get there early. We took our car from OKW to TL and it took 1/2 hour at 7:30 to go 2 miles. The entrance was packed. Taking the bus is best, but they have to wait in traffic too. We finally parked and was in the park by 8:10 Also the line to get tickets was really long at least 45 minutes. We got ours at the resort. NO wait at 6 pm. We also went to the MK moonlight magic and the line as SSR to get our bans was 1/2.

They had Mickey bars, creamsicles, strawberry fruit bars, ice cream sandwiches, cookies, popcorn, chip,baked chips,lemonade and water ( not bottled like at the MK party).

They also ran out of small lockers early. $15 for large locker, 10 for small.

The weather was perfect....crowds were good, but some rides like miss adventure falls was 1 hour....not too great when you only have 3 hours to enjoy party.

DJ was great and I thought everyone behaved great. Sebastian, the genie and Donald were available for photos. Genie was near entrance and food...Sebastian was near crus and gusher...

Thank you DVC! It was great.

Oh towels were free too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!